Iophon

Groomers

Rate this topic

164 posts in this topic

Seems the Republican Party’s most prominent feature, now, is coded insults. Jeers, catcalls…insults. Repeated here ad infinitum. Groomer is nothing more than a homophobic slur. Here’s a nice response:

2 mins ago, Iophon said:

Seems the Republican Party’s most prominent feature, now, is coded insults. Jeers, catcalls…insults. Repeated here ad infinitum. Groomer is nothing more than a homophobic slur. Here’s a nice response:

Seems everyone who wasnt on their knees or rioting in the summer of 2020 is either a racist or a homophobe or literally Hitler. 

The left is scrambling and becoming desperate, therefore dangerous.

Running cover for groomers is pathetic. 

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Lol

its hard to deny the points made in the op. 

Republicans have made scummy insults their primary party platform. 

Like Dennis Hastert, tennis anyone?

5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Oh no!!!

a dumbass called me a name

what ever shall I do??!?!?

Set up your inevitable flame-out?  Clocks ticking, you only have what... 5 weeks?

28 mins ago, Iophon said:

What point are you trying to make with this video?  When some of the ladies here talk about angry conservatives I will remember this little slice of Michigan sunshine.  This angry, guilt ridden, harpie is doing nothing but emoting and virtue signaling.  

And it sounds pretty much like she is a groomer.  She is just mad she is getting called on it.  Just like the coffee clatch gang does here.  Indignation and your personal story is not an effective debate strategy if you are on the floor of the Michigan congress.  It works fine here on SOL, but not where she is.

If you, Mr. Icarus, think you made some sort of point here I am afraid I must inform you that you failed.  If anything, 1 minute of listenting to this angry guilt ridden woman who indeed supports sexualizing young school children at the teachers union's behest, would make any parent of a K-3 child very wary.

Groomer is not a homophobic slur.  You guys cant keep doing weird **** and ****ing around with people's kids and when you get called on it or your other insane policies just point and yell homophobic or racist.  Its bull **** and more and more people are waking up to it.

40 mins ago, Iophon said:

lol you beat me to it, didn't see this thread before I posted mine 

Michiganders are fed up with this bs 

Just now, fishhappy said:

And to be fair, the Southern Baptists have their own grooming scandal, just like the Catholics.

I think for republicans telling kids that gay is ok is worse than actually sexually assaulting them. 

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

I think for republicans telling kids that gay is ok is worse than actually sexually assaulting them. 

We have come back to the mentality of the inquisition and the infallibility of the church. Brett Kavanaugh, I’m sure, finds it touching.