Hook I

The President of Pain

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

34 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

But we don't have open and fair elections, not any more.

And even if we did, most of America is so stupid that it would be a temporary fix at best.

And I hope I'm wrong.

So do I Joey, but you are right about the electorates' short memory and the level of corruption in our government.

Even though Trump kept his promises and his policies worked for the benefit of Americans and America many weak-kneed voters got tired of the constant Orange Man Bad narrative promulgated by the Left and Dem Media and gave the Secular Progressives another chance.

Rather than change their ways and unite the country the Democrats double down on their stupid destructive policies and decided to punish the electorate for electing Trump in the first place.  Trump outed them and the only way the Secular Progressives see as a path forward is to ostracize and punish their political enemies.

Edited by Long Wader

2 mins ago, Long Wader said:

So do I Joey, but you are right about the electorates' short memory and the level of corruption in our government.

Even though Trump kept his promised and his policies worked for the benefit of Americans and America many weak-kneed voters got tired of the constant Orange Man Bad narrative promulgated by the Left and Dem Media and gave the Secular Progressives another chance.

Rather than change their ways and unite the country the Democrats double down on their stupid destructive policies and decided to punish the electorate for electing Trump.

I work with a whole bunch of educated white people who voted for BIden.

To a man (woman, actually) whenever I ask them about their 401K or the price of gas under Biden, every single one of them says "I don't care how bad it gets, NOTHING is as bad as Trump."

It's over.  :(

who thought that raising the minimum wage to $15 /hr, and let's not forget the Covid money injections, coupled with extended unemployment benefits, and foreclosure protection, and free rentals, would trigger this inflationary spiral. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

17 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

To a man (woman, actually) whenever I ask them about their 401K or the price of gas under Biden, every single one of them says "I don't care how bad it gets, NOTHING is as bad as Trump."

Many folks vote with their hearts instead of their heads and it may prove to be fatal for this country, but I still have hope.

There is no debating the facts with Progressives and when confronted with reality they simply shut down, get angry and start making baseless accusations based on their preconceived notions about people that don't agree with them.

They are drunk on their own Kool Aid.

The only solution is to discredit them and their leaders by voting them out of office and taking their power away.

Edited by Long Wader

21 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

This highlights the true underlying problem. People are voting with emotions before anything else and have become so partisan that they refuse to see any good from the other side. To make it worse both parties have become so partisan that they offer nothing to appeal to the other side. When the Republicans take the House and hopefully the Senate, what are they going to do to show the public that they are improving things? What are they going to do to make the moderate Dems decide a Republican President is a better choice in 2024? 

On the flip side of the educated white voter, look at the people still clamoring for Trump in 2024. Even if he had the best and a surefire plan to recover the economy and fix climate change at the same time, Dems will never work with him and people will hate him in office. There is nothing good that can come from him in office again and will further divide the country, yet people blindly follow.

Washington is nothing more than a finger point, blame deflecting game to see who can control power long enough to get just a little bit richer. They count on most voters being too stupid to see through their nonsense and to overlook the fact that they don't give a damn about the electorate. It is pure lip service from almost every one of them. 

11 mins ago, ihocky2 said:

This highlights the true underlying problem. People are voting with emotions before anything else and have become so partisan that they refuse to see any good from the other side. To make it worse both parties have become so partisan that they offer nothing to appeal to the other side. When the Republicans take the House and hopefully the Senate, what are they going to do to show the public that they are improving things? What are they going to do to make the moderate Dems decide a Republican President is a better choice in 2024? 

Trump did many things to help all facets of the economy, for BOTH sides of the aisle, but most on the Left (especially minorities) were too brainwashed to see it.

On the flip side of the educated white voter, look at the people still clamoring for Trump in 2024. Even if he had the best and a surefire plan to recover the economy and fix climate change at the same time, Dems will never work with him and people will hate him in office. There is nothing good that can come from him in office again and will further divide the country, yet people blindly follow.

Best thing for this country would be to anoint Trump as KING for 4 years.

Seriously.

Washington is nothing more than a finger point, blame deflecting game to see who can control power long enough to get just a little bit richer. They count on most voters being too stupid to see through their nonsense and to overlook the fact that they don't give a damn about the electorate. It is pure lip service from almost every one of them. 

Most voters, on both sides, really ARE just too stupid.

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

It’s called “ the America Re-Set “ it’s a plan of global countries uniting , the key word is “global warming “ yes it’s not the temperatures of the earth .