Hook I

The President of Pain

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Are you not feeling it ? Is there anyone out there thinking he is doing good ? Now is your chance to speak up  . Is there a cure to fix the Biden Injury? . 

Edited by Hook I

42 mins ago, Hook I said:

Is there a cure to fix the Biden Injury? . 

Worst POTUS in modern history by a wide margin.  Carter is laughing in his bed. 

It's Harris' turn.    

Hate America lol lol lol ..the domestic communists, wookies , man bun kens, karens , lefties, progressives , lbgtqh are triggered into a rage by the American flag, a Disney fairy tale and live by their pro violence, racist narrative… and when the rewipes don’t get their way they will show you their DOXXING SKILLS …. Reset america = what can we get for free from the American tax payer … lol lol lol 

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

Is there anyone out there thinking he is doing good ?

There are a couple on here that do.  I'm sure they'll chime in.  Maybe with something like, they're doing just fine so there's no problem.

22 mins ago, Mummichog said:

There are a couple on here that do.  I'm sure they'll chime in.  Maybe with something like, they're doing just fine so there's no problem.

“ we are the problem “:laugh: standing in their way of “ change “ :bonk:

I’m doing just fine! But it doesn’t mean I don’t feel the pain. Everything is more expensive than it was 11/7/20. Everything! 

42 mins ago, Mummichog said:

It's so bad they can't defend it.

They'll deflect with something orange.

41 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

It's so bad they can't defend it.

They'll deflect with something orange.

Yup…….Someone is already trying……

Maybe I will keep him busy by ordering some pizza…..

The Secular Progressives refuse to accept responsibility for their over 60 years of failed policies and broken promises and are becoming desperate. They have become too lazy and incompetent to come up with any real solutions or even attempt to change their policies, so their response has been to attack the citizens that don't support them by instituting their Equity agenda to punish and destroy the middle class and other citizens that criticize them and no longer believe their lies.

Their formerly strongest constituent groups like Blacks, Latinos, and the Middle Class no longer believe their lies and the Secular Progressives have responded with their mass immigration democrat voter replacement program and a full on attack to destroy their political opponents and disillusioned supporters.

The Progressive propaganda campaign labeling Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters, concerned parent and those that no supporting their policies as terrorists combined and their Ministry of Truth to deny the reality of the problems they have created speaks to their true level of desperation.

Edited by Long Wader

24 mins ago, Long Wader said:

The Secular Progressives refuse to accept responsibility for their over 60 years of failed policies and broken promises and are becoming desperate. They have become too lazy and incompetent to come up with any real solutions or even attempt to change their policies, so their response has been to attack the citizens that don't support them by instituting their Equity agenda to punish and destroy the middle class and other citizens that criticize them and no longer believe their lies.

Their formerly strongest constituent groups like Blacks, Latinos, and the Middle Class no longer believe their lies and the Secular Progressives have responded with their mass immigration democrat voter replacement program and a full on attack to destroy their political opponents and disillusioned supporters.

The Progressive propaganda campaign labeling Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters, concerned parent and those that no supporting their policies as terrorists combined and their Ministry of Truth to deny the reality of the problems they have created speaks to their level of desperation.

They're the ones that are desperate?  They have all the power, and rule over us.

And despite that, they're still alive.

10 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

They're the ones that are desperate?  They have all the power, and rule over us.

And despite that, they're still alive.

They are desperate because they know what is coming if we have open and fair elections and that is why they are acting like bullies and despots.  The Secular Progressive Democrat Party promised to calm things down and unite the country if we gave them power and they have done just the opposite.

They are always angry and see potential enemies everywhere.  Rather the fix things they want to tear it all down and create something else, but even they don't know what that something else is. It is just another false claim and admission of total failure.

Edited by Long Wader

1 min ago, Long Wader said:

They are desperate because they know what is coming if we have open and fair elections and that is why they are acting like bullies and despots.  They Secular Progressive Democrat Party promised to calm things down and unite the country if we gave them power again and they have done just the opposite.

They are always angry and see potential enemies everywhere.

You've listed their best qualities. 

Please list the bad ones, in the interest of full disclosure 

:)

8 mins ago, Long Wader said:

They are desperate because they know what is coming if we have open and fair elections and that is why they are acting like bullies and despots.  They Secular Progressive Democrat Party promised to calm things down and unite the country if we gave them power and they have done just the opposite.

They are always angry and see potential enemies everywhere.  Rather the fix things they want to tear it all down and create something else, but even they don't know what that something else is. It is just another false claim and admission of total failure.

But we don't have open and fair elections, not any more.

And even if we did, most of America is so stupid that it would be a temporary fix at best.

And I hope I'm wrong.

desperate” indeed , the way Washington politicians (Democrats and Republicans) fix it is by handing out OUR tax money. Trump was desperate $ 500 bill platinum plan & Biden  will have his too !  WATCH , middle class white Christian folks are screwed 

Oh the pain !

Edited by Hook I