Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Who signs off on this ****?

"State Farm, the household name insurance company, has launched a program that would enlist hundreds of staff volunteers across the country to distribute LGBTQ-themed books to teachers, community centers, and libraries, explicitly targeting children as young as kindergartners."

I think I have state farm insurance. 

That **** getting changed tomorrow. 

Might wanna ditch the others as well

"...Beyond State Farm, GenderCool lists other major American companies as its partners and supporters, including Dell, Intuit, Nike, NBC Universal, Adobe, General Mills, Capital One, Intel, Indeed, HP, VmWare, Bank of America, Bayer, Out & Equal, Sprout Social, Prudential, CBRE, Oracle, USDA, Abbvie, JLL, and All State.

Just now, Dave588 said:

No reason to increase the exposure to learned behavior.

What exactly is the content of the materials being published by State Farm?

And is it learned? This assumption probably underlies all the Republican noise on this subject, yet AFAIK it's not learned behavior.

Fear not..

"...Consumers’ Research, the nation’s oldest consumer protection agency, is launching an advertisement campaign targeting State Farm for its progressive corporate activism. In a spoof rework of the company’s hallmark slogan, “Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is there,” the video ad reads, “Like a Creepy Neighbor…State Farm is there.”  National Review

Just now, KnewBee said:

"...Beyond State Farm, GenderCool lists other major American companies as its partners and supporters, including Dell, Intuit, Nike, NBC Universal, Adobe, General Mills, Capital One, Intel, Indeed, HP, VmWare, Bank of America, Bayer, Out & Equal, Sprout Social, Prudential, CBRE, Oracle, USDA, Abbvie, JLL, and All State.

Responding to employee pressure, for the most part, I suspect. Gov. DeSantis will have to root them out of Florida when he's done with Disney.

3 mins ago, BrianBM said:

And is it learned? This assumption probably underlies all the Republican noise on this subject, yet AFAIK it's not learned behavior.

"...In collaboration with the GenderCool Project, State Farm aims to “help diversify classroom, community center and library bookshelves with a collection of books to help bring clarity and understanding to the national conversation about Being Transgender, Inclusive and Non-Binary,” an employee whistleblower email obtained by Consumers’ Research, dated January 18, 2022, reveals.

“The project’s goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support out communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children Age 5+,” the email from Jose Soto, State Farm’s Corporate Responsibility Analyst, to all Florida agents reads...

...The three-book bundle is part of the GenderCool Collection. In the book Non-Binary, a character named Gia is introduced to young readers as a transgender girl who uses she/her pronouns. “When you’re born, a doctor looks at you and says, ‘It’s a boy!’ or ‘It’s a girl!’ based on your body. But gender isn’t that simple. You see, when I was born, the doctor said, ‘It’s a boy!’ But…this wasn’t true,” Gia narrates...."  National Review.

I for one will cancel all the corporations working with "GenderCool"

Why?  Because I fully understand what "groomer" means and what is going on here.   

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Responding to employee pressure, for the most part, I suspect. Gov. DeSantis will have to root them out of Florida when he's done with Disney.

The Gov can work with Consumer Research to come up with a catchy "you're in good hands" spoof.  Never trusted that company, in good hands indeed!  Now I know what they were "really" saying,   disgusting!

Yes. Too much tolerance undermines the traditional social structure, with LGBTQ types being reliably freakish, which reinforces our happy sense of being superior.

9 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I know who will benefit when Allstate and State Farm get the boot

Cawwsswsture.PNG

Just now, BrianBM said:

If we dont know if its learned behavior, or at what age, why are we rushing to indoctrinate kids before their old enough for health classes on reproduction?

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Yes. Too much tolerance undermines the traditional social structure, with LGBTQ types being reliably freakish, which reinforces our happy sense of being superior.

The LGBTQ will eventually convert all the heterosexuals, it is yet another great (that's what the G is for, or maybe Groomer?) replacement!  

I can see the next good people on both sides gaff when they march and chant "Gays will not replace us"

37 mins ago, KnewBee said:

I think all those companies should put it front and center in all there advertising. They should stand proud and promote their belief system.