If you had info of a crime

Rate this topic

big popper

3 mins ago, big popper said:

that you were in the area of when it went down would you step up and pass that info to LE?

Yup

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, harley48 said:

Unless it was egregious I mind my own damn business

Same thing.. I witnessed a car accident last week right next to me, the woman backed the car into the person behind her.  Usually if you hit a person from behind its your fault, but this lady backed into the person.   I just drove off, didn't want to give witness statement

Just now, Goldy said:

Same thing.. I witnessed a car accident last week right next to me, the woman backed the car into the person behind her.  Usually if you hit a person from behind its your fault, but this lady backed into the person.   I just drove off, didn't want to give witness statement

Its not worth getting involved nowadays

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever~Jacques Yves Cousteau

7 mins ago, big popper said:

that you were in the area of when it went down would you step up and pass that info to LE?

Depends. If it was a robbery, rape, murder, etc. most definitely would, I am no Seal. If it was for growing some J for personal use, having more than 10 round mags in a 10 round max state, or starting fires on school nights in NJ no way in hell would I.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****