Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luke

Alright, I'm headed out...

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

...anybody coming?

I know its the middle of the day. I know the sun is shining bright. I just can't take this. I feel horrible about doing what I want while people are still looking and hoping but I just want to clear my mind. I took the day off and everywhere I turn I see hell...the tv the radio the web.

If anybody wants to stop by I will be at IBSP for awhile.

luke

2 door red blazer with a thule roof rack.

Hi Luke, I'm not getting a lot done at work. If I was closer I would join you.

MY buddy and I went down to the beach (in Stamford) on Tuesday afternoon. Picked up a six pack and brought our rods. there were helicopters continuosly heading up the coast. Saw a couple of fighter planes, very eery feeling.

Relax out there. It's theraputic.

Man I hear ya'! I won't be able to get out before tomorrow night. Therapudic is an understatement. I just have to be sure to get far enough South so I have no chance of seeing the NYC skylinefrown.gif!

we had someone fall off the state park near my house ( sleeping giant state park ) . He fell off the chin which is like 100+ feet . They called for a helicopter to rescue the downed hiker . The crew had to wait for for federal permission to fly . They get him off the mountain around 9:30PM . I heard them over my house around that time . My brother is a cop he told me today they were inundated with calls from "concerned citizens" thinking "they are coming to get us" . I need to go to an isolated island just to clear my head .

It was very strange,this mourning.I went to demo,just so I wouldn't watch it on TV anymore.Just to take a break from it for a while.I felt guilty driving there with rods on the roof,with so much going on,only 30 or so miles to the west.When I got there,I met a guy named John.We were discusing the last couple of days,when he said,he also felt the same guilt.I guess it's just the feeling of not being able to do anything to help,in some substantial way.