Is the Democrat Party intentionally trying to destroy the Nation?

Rate this topic

pakalolo

11 mins ago, pakalolo said:

It boils down to Obama being a piece of sht Marxist, an enemy of Capitslism and entrepreneurship. A better question is to why did He do this to millions of mom n pop businesses?

You know that’s just over the top emoting. You really, TRULY believe he wanted to destroy small businesses?

How about putting all people on a level playing field? Why should you get special consideration because you own a business with no employees? How does the medical needs of Couple A (married, own a business w/no employees) and Couple B (married, no business) differ? Answer: there is no difference. So, no special privileges. 

Edited by Bass2Snook

<p><p></p></p>

Just now, Bass2Snook said:

You know that’s just over the top emoting. You really, TRULY believe he wanted to destroy small businesses?

How about putting all people on a level playing field? Why should you get special consideration because you own a business with no employees? How does the medical needs of Couple A (married, own a business w/no wmployees) and Couple B (married, no business) differ? Answer: there is no difference. So, no special privileges. 

I TRULY believe Hussein is a piece of sht Marxist who intentionally hurt small business in his quest to transform the nation. As a business owner I pay taxes that would choke you , provide a service , support other businesses through our purchases , no differed than any other business, that’s why there’s a difference! Who the feck has the right to change the definition of a business in regards to purchasing health insurance but not paying taxes?!

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

Just now, pakalolo said:

I TRULY believe Hussein is a piece of sht Marxist who intentionally hurt small business in his quest to transform the nation. As a business owner I pay taxes that would choke you , provide a service , support other businesses through our purchases , no differed than any other business, that’s why! Who the feck has the right to change the definition of a business in regards to purchasing health insurance but not paying taxes?!

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII