Bergallmaster

Crappy food thread

Rate this topic

166 posts in this topic

Time to seperate the chaff from the wheat. In this thread jimmy can post his horrible lunches, spaz salads and red everything he cooks. NO PARLSEY ALLOWED. ( unless its dried on some box mac n cheese type stuff)

Its hot, ive been working all day and the wife went out so ramen with soy garlic hoisin sauce.

20220521_192125.jpg

11 mins ago, Bergallmaster said:

Time to seperate the chaff from the wheat. In this thread jimmy can post his horrible lunches, spaz salads and red everything he cooks. NO PARLSEY ALLOWED. ( unless its dried on some box mac n cheese type stuff)

Its hot, ive been working all day and the wife went out so ramen with soy garlic hoisin sauce.

20220521_192125.jpg

I have to admit that really looks gross.

I'm at an event tonight and they have a mobile pizza guy outside. It's bad. Like, South Carolina bad. If you're going to run a mobile pizza oven, you really need to do waaaaay better than this.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Most food is over rated…..so help me God….i would take a pill a day and would never ever have to eat again.

Most food is overated, but still most people are as fat as pigs ready for slaughter.

It is very simple really…..i eat to live NOT live to EAT.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

6 mins ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

Most food is over rated…..so help me God….i would take a pill a day and would never ever have to eat again.

Most food is overated, but still most people are as fat as pigs ready for slaughter.

It is very simple really…..i eat to live NOT live to EAT.

I can see why people hate u.  

13 mins ago, Mike said:

I'm at an event tonight and they have a mobile pizza guy outside. It's bad. Like, South Carolina bad. If you're going to run a mobile pizza oven, you really need to do waaaaay better than this.

In CT?

The country is on a feed bag….

Tch tch no formula for the little tikes…..perhaps women should realize that tits are for feeding their little creations.

39 mins ago, Bergallmaster said:

20220521_192125.jpg

I tried a beer once called the Brooklyn Scorcher from same you are showing I think. Tasted like it had been filtered through burnt insulation. Absolutely worst beer I have ever tried. Anyone else have the misfortune?

30 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I have to admit that really looks gross.

Thank you. The pork chop was actually pretty decent.