Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricJ

Explosion at the Belmar Marina

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, JBreese1 said:

The gas in the rod holder is very common ocerence at every gas station on Rt. 36 from the parkway exit 117 to the harbor at Atlantic Highlands. The attendants have no clue and your not allowed to pump your own here in NJ. The guys who trailer their boats would rather pay the road rates for gas instead of the fuel dock prices. It happens very often.

Safety first!

5 hours ago, PatchyFog said:

My neighbor across the road in NY blew up his boat on Cayuga. It was an I/O with a wood carpeted deck. He didn't pay enough attention to fasteners when he replaced it,  one of which punctured a fuel line. Boom.

Next day I'm looking at a burned melted glass boat in his front yard.

I'll never own another boat with a built-in gas tank,

2 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

Row boats have gas tanks?

2 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

Smart.  When yours catches fire you can just huk it overboard. 

3 hours ago, TimS said:

:tim:

You are pretty right on. I,be been a cranky sweetheart for a few weeks now. I was on the line with disability after my last surgery and decided to attempt returning to the work force. I simply cannot physically do it. I'm mean, malcontent and negative pretty much about everything. The only reason I am still on the planet is because K loves me and it would be a lot for her to have to deal with. Maybe natural death isn't that far.

14 mins ago, jmlandru said:

You are pretty right on. I,be been a cranky sweetheart for a few weeks now. I was on the line with disability after my last surgery and decided to attempt returning to the work force. I simply cannot physically do it. I'm mean, malcontent and negative pretty much about everything. The only reason I am still on the planet is because K loves me and it would be a lot for her to have to deal with. Maybe natural death isn't that far.

3 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

7d3684cc-07f7-498e-860f-d0999fff9de5_text.gif.58d3d61ac5cc5db193afd3fba0786d59.gif

44 mins ago, jmlandru said:

No…the dude with the laptop is me - being frustrated that you aren’t happy :blackeye: Be happy, Jimmy….find a reason, dwell on it, and let it make you happy :) A kitty…your woman…Red’s boobs…there something out to smile about :beers: 

13 mins ago, TimS said:

No…the dude with the laptop is me - being frustrated that you aren’t happy :blackeye: Be happy, Jimmy….find a reason, dwell on it, and let it make you happy :) A kitty…your woman…Red’s boobs…there something out to smile about :beers: 

Yeah Jimmy I get like that, it'll get better,

And Tim s, you can go **** yourself!

1 hour ago, jmlandru said:

Jim, I can assure you that I'm at the least, i as bad shape as you are with the physical disabilities. Yes, it wears you down and you have bad days, but like the others said, find reasons to keep yourself going and happy. I still try to fish as much as I can. I try to do as much work on the house that I can. I have a woodworking shop that I like to hide away and make shat. I know as well as anybody that it's easier said than done sometimes. Don't be so self deprecating, or if you're gonna, have fun with it. Learn to laugh at yourself. There are a lot of other guys on this site going through similar stuff, I can assure you of that. Be happy Jimmy. :beers: 

4 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

Yeah Jimmy I get like that, it'll get better,

And Tim s, you can *************!

Yeah Eff Timmy

you fell better Jimmy? Let the rage out