Can someone explain WHITE GUILT to me?

Rate this topic

flyangler

I do enjoy saying off color things about BLM and the pointing out the stupidity of it all. It makes white Lefties rage and black racists go bonkers. 

No...BLM does good. No really. Nothing to see here. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

6 mins ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

Yep, racism definitely doesn't exist in America. 

lol

Of course it does. Too bad the only people dinged for it are crackers. Black people just loooove whites. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

22 mins ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

:laugh: derpidy derp derp lol

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!

I'm more hoping we get invaded and you get put in a Concentration Camp with Lophon and Frank. Have fun digging mass graves!

-Numbnuts

As I stated before , leave it to the Marxist racists to make LIFE a race issue. Permanent victimhood is their aim , without people perceiving themselves as victims with the deck stacked against them the BLM twats have NOTHING !! If the organization wasn’t a bunch of race baiting bigots they would be having weekly riots over the black on black savagery happening every fecking day!!

Edited by pakalolo

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

16 mins ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

Patriotism!

Don't worry, I'll be running around cracking metal and killing Commies. Just know....that when you see us fighting and you think...."Mokes is coming to save us!!!".....I'm totally not lol. 

-Numbnuts

45 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Yep.  Assign any other color to that phrase and watch the woke leftist SJWs screech raaaaaaaaaaaycist!

Its true. You know it. 

Like everything they promote the Wheels are come making it less defendable each day 

19 hours ago, Iophon said:

Forgot one:

”Oh, and your nephews experience racism EVERY DAY? **** you, you ****ing liar. No they don't. You're a liar. “

or perhaps this is what you consider on topic and impersonal? 

You made your point about the personal and off topic posts and I don't disagree with you.  Just ignore the bickering, and focus on those that do wish to engage in conversation. 

Back in post #102, I quoted your comment you used to suggest that MLK supported violence as a means of expression, of which you seem to approve of, at least to me.  I then quoted what MLK actually said about violence as a means of resolution to a struggle.  I am genuinely curious as to your thoughts.