flyangler

Can someone explain WHITE GUILT to me?

Rate this topic

212 posts in this topic

I just removed a bunch of personal, off topic crap - you guys need to figure out how to stop making posts about people and keep it on topic. 

2 mins ago, TimS said:

you guys 

I am not sure if you can accurately assume the gender of all of the posters here.

You may have just Dead Gendered someone!

tsk tsk tsk Tim!  

24 mins ago, TimS said:

I just removed a bunch of personal, off topic crap - you guys need to figure out how to stop making posts about people and keep it on topic

Forgot one:

”Oh, and your nephews experience racism EVERY DAY? **** you, you ****ing liar. No they don't. You're a liar. “

or perhaps this is what you consider on topic and impersonal? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, Iophon said:

Forgot one:

”Oh, and your nephews experience racism EVERY DAY? **** you, you ****ing liar. No they don't. You're a liar. “

or perhaps this is what you consider on topic and impersonal? 

I truly think you're lying. 100 percent. Every day lol. 

Edited by Mokes

What other group of people have more attention and people pandering to them then black folks? People falling over each other to virtue signal and pander. It's gross. 

I mean seriously. 

Black folks have....

Their own month. 

Their own TV station.

Their own magazine. 

Black only colleges. 

Affirmative action to for people to hire them based on skin color instead of actual skillsets.

Their own college fund.

Their own Churches. 

The list is even longer, but I'm not seeing how black folks can keep playing the "Poor me, I'm a victim card" any longer. It's so ridiculous. There is NOTHING holding back a black person any more than a white, latino, asian, whatever. 

Edited by Mokes

Here’s an impersonal on topic question: what do you think defines a person who says “I’m not racist I have a black friend” ? A classic. How about:” I’m not racist I have an ex black friend…who’s a racist “?

You can’t make this **** up

4 mins ago, Iophon said:

Here’s an impersonal on topic question: what do you think defines a person who says “I’m not racist I have a black friend” ? A classic. How about:” I’m not racist I have an ex black friend…who’s a racist “?

You can’t make this **** up

1) Had. I have zero black friends now. 

2) Not sure I have said...."I have a black friend so I'm not racist." If I have, quote it or shut the **** up. 

3) I'm definitely guilty of prejudice, but true flat-out bigotry? Nah. I'm not about that. I just don't meow meowfoot around the truth. I believe in speaking plainly, especially about race and the lies the Left pushes. 

Anything else?

Lol? Meow meowfoot Tim??

Edited by Mokes

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

figures

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

2) Not sure I have said...."I have a black friend so I'm not racist." If I have, quote it or shut the **** up. 

Inference. Look it up

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

3) I'm definitely guilty of prejudice, but true flat-out bigotry? Nah. I'm not about that. I just don't meow meowfoot around the truth. I believe in speaking plainly, especially about race and the lies the Left pushes. 

Yeah. Sure. I believe you.

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

Anything else?

Lol? Meow meowfoot Tim??

you get the last word man. 

The racist card has been used and abused a bit much for anyone to take it seriously any longer. 

Literally Hitler.

Racist Bigot.

lol

17 mins ago, Mokes said:

Anything else?

Lol? Meow meowfoot Tim??

:laugh: derpidy derp derp lol

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!