dena

Look Out

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

For this chick, Kari Lake.

She was a news anchor in Phoenix for over 20 years, and quit because she didn't like the way the news room was changing.

Now she is running for governor of Arizona on a platform similar to Make America Great, but scaled down to a state level.

She is a great communicator, that does not pull punches when promoting her ideas.

 

If she is successful on the state level, she will be a national star.

And is easy on the eyes, for a middle aged broad.

 

Here is a CNN hit piece on her.

For entertainment, look up her interview with an AZ Central newspaper reporter. She rips that young reporter up in the most gracious and generous way. It is a beautiful thing to watch.

Anyone else think she has the juice?

Edited by dena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will have a look at her.  One thing is for certain, the country is sick and tired of SJW and and cheating Dems.  There is a genuine thirst for qualified, non swampy, authentic public servants.  The pickings are mighty thin.  The Dems should take note, the crazy town bus left the station and its doomed to drive off a cliff.  Many want off the Ham Sammy Express.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Will have a look at her.  One thing is for certain, the country is sick and tired of SJW and and cheating Dems.  There is a genuine thirst for qualified, non swampy, authentic public servants.  The pickings are mighty thin.  The Dems should take note, the crazy town bus left the station and its doomed to drive off a cliff.  Many want off the Ham Sammy Express.

 

 

Imagine a Trump zinger, but said in a kinder, gentler, and prettier package.

In the CNN clip, delete the CNN rhetoric, and focus on what she says, and how she says it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

..........One thing is for certain, the country is sick and tired of SJW and and cheating Dems........

 

Not sick enough. 

 

They can still block roads, close bridges, vandalize campuses, loot stores, burn cop cars, rig elections, intimidate Judges in their homes, and walk away completely unscathed.

 

Until there are physical, horrific consequences that change their lives forever, they're not going stop, and there's no reason to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Mokes said:

Why are Conservative women so much hotter than Progs lol?

I believe 58% of all lesbians dont really have a choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dena said:

For this chick, Kari Lake.

She was a news anchor in Phoenix for over 20 years, and quit because she didn't like the way the news room was changing.

Now she is running for governor of Arizona on a platform similar to Make America Great, but scaled down to a state level.

She is a great communicator, that does not pull punches when promoting her ideas.

 

If she is successful on the state level, she will be a national star.

And is easy on the eyes, for a middle aged broad.

 

Here is a CNN hit piece on her.

For entertainment, look up her interview with an AZ Central newspaper reporter. She rips that young reporter up in the most gracious and generous way. It is a beautiful thing to watch.

Anyone else think she has the juice?

The only big lie about Jan 6 is the one the democrat party and the left is trying to get us to believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol lol lol … truths are caving on the domestic communists and joes total failure as president …. Mob rule, bidens manifesto , appeasements  explain the domestic communists mission …. and let’s not forget the pro violence, racist liberal narrative they live by … ooooh and those poles that absolutely crush joes propaganda …lol lol lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

 

Not sick enough. 

 

They can still block roads, close bridges, vandalize campuses, loot stores, burn cop cars, rig elections, intimidate Judges in their homes, and walk away completely unscathed.

 

Until there are physical, horrific consequences that change their lives forever, they're not going stop, and there's no reason to.

I don't know if you'll see it quite get to that point. The places those things are tolerated are the Dem large cities and they will always tolerate it. Most Reps are happy to stay away from those cities and let them destroy themselves, but if that trouble comes to their area it is a different story. The difference is that the Dems will bus people in to be outrage and raise hell. Reps just don't function at that level of a hive mid.

10 hours ago, Mokes said:

Why are Conservative women so much hotter than Progs lol?

It's the hate. Even for being bigoted, racist, gun toting extremists, conservative women still have much less hate than Progs. That is a lot of baggage to carry 24/7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.