Seal

New Jersey Cops Try To Cover For Drunk Chief

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

If there's one thing I've learned in my time here so far is that @TimS treats everybody equally, respectfully and fairly. Or at the very least, he makes extra effort towards those goals.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any evidence contrary. I know I'll probably hear the obligatory "ass kisser" comment, but I assure you, that's not true. I've never met Tim and have nothing what so ever to gain by saying what I did.  :howdy:

Ass kisser :dismay:

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Yes, he's incorrect - I never told him to keep all his jokes in one thread. He's wrong. And so are you :wave:

That's keeping it to TWO THREADS per day. I never asked him to put all his jokes in one thread like he said I did. Two new joke threads a day is a long way from putting all your jokes in one on going thread. 

Thanks for showing the proof Tim, it would have been nice if you showed me when I asked. You are correct, you did say that, you have my humble apologies for remembering incorrectly.

Tim can you have fact checkers check sqeals posts before they are approved?  We have some people that I'm sure would be willing to take that job.  

3 hours ago, TimS said:

Yes, he's incorrect - I never told him to keep all his jokes in one thread. He's wrong. And so are you :wave:

That's keeping it to TWO THREADS per day. I never asked him to put all his jokes in one thread like he said I did. Two new joke threads a day is a long way from putting all your jokes in one on going thread. 

How/why do you merge multiple threads into 2 threads? That makes no sense. Lies!

3 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

If there's one thing I've learned in my time here so far is that @TimS treats everybody equally, respectfully and fairly. Or at the very least, he makes extra effort towards those goals.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any evidence contrary. I know I'll probably hear the obligatory "ass kisser" comment, but I assure you, that's not true. I've never met Tim and have nothing what so ever to gain by saying what I did.  :howdy:

But he's never been wrong. That's pretty impressive.

19 mins ago, drc said:

But he's never been wrong. That's pretty impressive.

This is Tim's house, he allows us to visit as long as we want at no charge as long as we abide by his simple, common sense rules.  Doesn't matter whether he's right or wrong. If he wants Seal chit on his floor then we can either walk around the Seal chit or leave.

1 hour ago, Bass Ackwards said:

This is Tim's house, he allows us to visit as long as we want at no charge as long as we abide by his simple, common sense rules.  Doesn't matter whether he's right or wrong. If he wants Seal chit on his floor then we can either walk around the Seal chit or leave.

Disagree.

15 mins ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

All this from some leaf blower that judges people by the quality of their lawns.

:terry:

3 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Now that's the true meaning of friendship. You single handedly pulled the attention off Seal took the weight upon yourself and ran with it... :clap:

What do you have to say on your own behalf. Heard any good jokes lately... :laugh: