This is what I mean about with the entirety of the Left getting nastier

Rate this topic

flyangler

Our Globalist butt-boys better watch out for the Money Pox.  I heard it is sexually transmitted.

Nothing worst than a Leftist Globalist with pustules.

Edited by Long Wader

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

12 hours ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

I'm a globalist. Does it really matter? 

Globalist?  :D  

Do you have a Cowboys, Yankees and Lakers sticker on your car?  No....soccer.  And not an American team.  "Some other country" United.  :D

How does one become a "globalist".  You just hate it here so much that you don't root for the home team anymore?  Were kicked around a lot when you were growing up?

10 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Do you have a Cowboys, Yankees and Lakers sticker on your car?  No....soccer.  And not an American team.  "Some other country" United.  :D

How does one become a "globalist".  You just hate it here so much that you don't root for the home team anymore?  Were kicked around a lot when you were growing up?

I'm a Lions and Celtics fan. Eff the Cowboys and Lakers.

It happens when you realize we are humans first and Americans second 

No need to sugar coat it with words like tribe.

It's the MOB with annihilation TACTICS.

The instructed (feigned) MORAL OUTRAGE is the justification to DESTROY  B.A.M.N. (by any means necessary) 

You can't appeal to them with truth or logic because there is NO truth in them to appeal to.

Getting meaner? I guess it appears that way. I see it more as IMPATIENCE. Due to the exposure during the last administration they no longer have to pretend/measure their HATRED of the USA-Patriots-the LAW-the Constitution or Christianity. 

Every LABEL you see & hear EVERY day- White Supremist, racist, every type of ......phobia, nationalist is the eventual JUSTIFICATION for your ANNIHILATION.

Just like attempts at speaking to one of the herd-there is NO middle ground-NO compromise EVER.

The justification is the smug, self righteousness you read or hear in every reply when you attempt to have a debate.

Patriots can't think like that so they keep trying to reason. 

It's beyond that pretense. 

This is a battle that has raged for thousands of years. The group think MOB is the legion:

" I am legion for we are many"....

14 hours ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

It was a stupid thing to say for her career, but was highly accurate. 

She nailed it on the head. 

Calling half of America deplorables is nailing what on the head? You Lefties cry about Civil War talk, while trying to start one every ****ing day. Most Progs need their teeth knocked out imo. Too many Progs are loud mouthed tools, who have never had their face bashed in. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

2 hours ago, Mummichog said:

I asked what does that mean, no reply. So for now I'll assume just another cliche/talking phrase, thrown out there in borg like programming.

Edited by NJFrank

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.

17 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I don’t need a deplorable to lecture me about being nasty. 

Frank, this is personal, off topic and antagonistic and is exactly the garbage that stops now - if you don't want to discuss a topic - THEN DON'T - but keep your off topic, personal crap to yourself. Just scroll right past before you drop a turd like this again - thanks.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

17 hours ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

**** you 

Same goes to you. I know you are new here, but the folks in the PG can't handle stuff that is allowed in the Tavern - if you can't keep your posts on topic and impersonal, don't post in this forum.

TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

17 hours ago, giant basshole said:

^^ they both bit took the bait.

16 hours ago, flyangler said:

true, for a change.

you do it so well, nothing i can do or say will make you any more effective at being nasty. 

16 hours ago, flyangler said:

so easy sometimes to just ping their programming to get the programmed output. 

16 hours ago, Dave588 said:

Hillary says deplorable, you say deplorable. That was context of op.

16 hours ago, aae0130 said:

They need instruction for everything. How many times have we had a scandal open up with no rebuttal on the news……and they disappear for a day or two until talking points come out. They are not very original or creative. Look at the memes!!!  Everything they do is regurgitated or recycled…….Drones…..that’s it. 

Chuck called for anger…..they will be angry. 

And from just the first page - every one of these comments is personal and off topic. You guys can't whine about personal off topic crap when your responses are personal and off topic. Ignore the garbage - if I'm removing anyone for personal, off topic crap then I gotta remove everyone that's doing it - trolls can't troll unless you help them. If you want them gone, stop helping them.

• TimS locked this topic