Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terry Mac

Weekend Heat Wave

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, mybeach said:

I tried the local guys. Not happening. Rock is sending the parts out, they just forgot lol.

Nappa, Dixie auto and parks are all good in walterboro, if they don't have it , then rock auto :th:

10 mins ago, mybeach said:

Autozone, Advance and Oreilly. at least double the price and not in stock...

^^^ Thank God I only needed one because that was all autozone had. Any sensors go I usually replace all of the same type. So now I have to play merry go round with five other places.

18 hours ago, Bergallmaster said:

Hooked up and running. Just cant get the oil line fully bled. Tried winterizing 5 times and the no oil light is still coming on. Im dripping and my wife thinks im crazy. 

20220521_150025.jpg

Does it have a separate little oil reservoir up top? Sometimes the oil reservoir has its own low oil sensor and even when things are working, if you don’t top off the sneaky little reservoir, it’ll keep giving the low oil bad noise. 

16 mins ago, mybeach said:

Autozone, Advance and Oreilly. at least double the price and not in stock...

Yea, I know what you mean, I changed the rotor and cap in my suburban 3 times in a year, came from advance or auto zone ,

But I finally went to Napa and told him to give me the best ones he had they were twice as much as the others, but it's been running for 2 years without a hickup.

1 min ago, TimS said:

Does it have a separate little oil reservoir up top? Sometimes the oil reservoir has its own low oil sensor and even when things are working, if you don’t top off the sneaky little reservoir, it’ll keep giving the low oil bad noise. 

Mix the oil in the tank and unplug the beeper lol

1 min ago, mybeach said:

the stuff is coming from the Bronx lol.

They don't stock a lot of older car stuff at the advance ect.

18 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Not her, I've got a builder friend who is helping with that project and probably starting it on tuesday.  I ordered all the lumber in one shot for 2 separate jobs and just trying to get it into place for the start day.  

Todays job that I'm solo on is replacing the 5 steps from the house to the patio.  I just started getting ready to measure out my stringers and guess what?  The ****ers delivered 2x10's instead of 2x12's..... and the bastards are closed until monday!!!!!  I'm really pissed.  Top that off with the other ****** lumber, one of my 6x6's has a huge gouge in the center of the post and my rafters are all sorts of cracked, dinged, loose knots falling out all over the place.  Granted I'm covering it up with versatex but I'm still pissed.  

Looks like modelo time is upon me.  :beers:  @crazybellringer  bring me some charcuterie please.  

I finished an 8x10 deck that took weeks longer because I had to wait for wood that wasn'tshit to become available.

1 hour ago, Goldy said:

I find powerwashing annoying.  I did the steps and wife said i missed a few spots

Spark up a fat one and power washing becomes a Magical Mystery tour. Esp with headphones :th:

2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Mix the oil in the tank and unplug the beeper lol

An answer for every problem - love this guy :love: 

Several years ago I went into pep boys to get a starter for Chevrolet 350, the old guy behind the counters looks in his little computer, he said we don't have one, I was like how do you not have a starter for a Chevrolet 350?

The dude had a meltdown,

"We don't have a starter for the most common motor on the ****ing planet but if you want a ****ing go-kart or cheap Chinese motorcycle we got plenty of them mother****ers! " It was hilarious

3 mins ago, TimS said:

An answer for every problem - love this guy :love: 

I lost the motor to my Suzuki three-wheeler because of that stupid little injector, and my buddy boat motor melted down and seized up when his injector clogged and the buzzer didn't go off LOL

2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Several years ago I went into pep boys to get a starter for Chevrolet 350, the old guy behind the counters looks in his little computer, he said we don't have one, I was like how do you not have a starter for a Chevrolet 350?

The dude had a meltdown,

"We don't have a starter for the most common motor on the ****ing planet but if you want a ****ing go-kart or cheap Chinese motorcycle we got plenty of them mother****ers! " It was hilarious

I stopped in some weird ass pep boys a couple weeks ago. No auto part lol. Just tires.