Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terry Mac

Weekend Heat Wave

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

Sounds like bbq weather to me, as Corny said, some sort of protein will hit the grates. Some tropical drinks may be in order, could get a little dark and stormy.:drool:

31 mins ago, Otter said:

I think we should all fish before it gets too hot then audible accordingly. On two, break! 

Yeah, I'm in. Drew wants to make the first trip with the Mako but it's really not happening yet, so I say I got yard work to do, I'll pass, but hope you catch. He says if I don't go then he won't , so what's a friend sposed to do? You go. Right? 

34 mins ago, Otter said:

I think we should all fish before it gets too hot then audible accordingly. On two, break! 

I am ****ed royally.  

The step problem happened this week.  But the real deal is a lumber delivery for a 14x20 A Frame pavilion by the pool.  That delivery is coming today.  Once the structure is up it's paver time.  Scratching out the bottom, fill with R blend and whatever else goes under pavers.  Then it's doing all the wrapping and lighting around the wooden roof.  I am ****ed.  

1 hour ago, Billybob said:

I'll be at the boat ramp at first light, and then yard work. Does vinegar work, full strength or dilute, how long til their dead?

Its works OK BB, It killed a bunch of moss from my pavers out back in the shade. I'm going to mix it with some soap this time and hit some weeds. Im confident is will Kill those bastards. 

1 hour ago, ChumSlickJon said:

A fat ass broke my back steps down to the patio.  I tore them off and plan to rebuild tomorrow.  :dismay:  

Am I gonna die?

I'm innocent!!

1 hour ago, ChumSlickJon said:

A fat ass broke my back steps down to the patio.  I tore them off and plan to rebuild tomorrow.  :dismay:  

Am I gonna die?

Ringer didn't know they were rotten!

And yes, yes you're going to die.

Dibs!

47 mins ago, nightfighter said:

Stay in my office/room and enjoy the central AC we had installed a couple weeks ago... while i get through a bout of Covid.

Ugh. Enjoy as much as possible.

Posted (edited) · Report post

It was 100° here yesterday, 120 on the roof around 4 o'clock  you estrogen seeping meow meows

Already 90° this morning :th:

Edited by redfishkiller