Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

IMO speed limits are just set where they are to use as a revenue generator anyways rather than for safety. Cars today have so much better braking and control vs the cars our parents drove years ago, yet the speed limits remain the same. I think if they compared the stats of registered vehicles to accident ratios, the incident rates might actually be a bit lower. I could be way off and giving way too much credit to all the dumbasses on the roads these days. :shrug:

I see way more accidents and stupid drivers now than I did before cell phones,

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

People were way more better smarter before smartfones!

On 5/19/2022 at 10:16 PM, Ditchbag said:

Can't you just walk up behind them at night, and just smash the **** out of them with a hammer ?

The Crackhead or the camera?

3 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

The only time I’ve been in an accident is when I’m extremely tired or hungover or both. 

53 mins ago, Reed422 said:

How are you feeling sugar tits

Just put a window AC IN  its only 80 here and it feels hot as hell feeling ok after a shower,  thanks for the concern. 

59 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

Just put a window AC IN  its only 80 here and it feels hot as hell feeling ok after a shower,  thanks for the concern. 

Ha I meant overall

It was a bad day for NJ when they outlawed cams. Jersey City is currently like a lab experiment for what happens when there's no cams and the police refuse to give tickets. The result is no one stops for reds, stop signs, pedestrians, or ANYTHING!  They do 50 in a 25 because they can. It's a complete sh*tshow out there, and the 'authorities' think they can solve it with speed humps and stop signs on every single block. What a disaster. 

The cams work, which is why some people hate them. When we had cams here I got nailed 3 times for not coming to a complete stop before a right on red. Know what I did about it? I started actually stopping!  The only problem with cams is people learn where they are. I'd like to see a new force of plainclothed traffic agents armed with a smartphone instead of a gun. No pretext stops or shootings. Imagine if any doosh standing on the corner looking at their phone could actually be recording your driving! Video gets uploaded to similar facility that does the cams. I bet a 15 year old could code the app for this.

We have to deal with ass hats like this:

On 4/14/2022 at 0:36 PM, fishinambition said:

Ive done a lot of work in Jersey City, you bet your ass Im doing 50 in a 25 when the chance arises. 

I got no response when I asked if he does that where his own kids are.

8 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Ha I meant overall

Overall feeling great, trying to keep busy around the house , as I can't work anymore. 

I get tired fast but that's nothing a nap can't fix . Made some cbd and sativa edibles  , I hope I can recreate them because they are spot on what I needs !

58 mins ago, gellfex said:

It was a bad day for NJ when they outlawed cams. Jersey City is currently like a lab experiment for what happens when there's no cams and the police refuse to give tickets. The result is no one stops for reds, stop signs, pedestrians, or ANYTHING!  They do 50 in a 25 because they can. It's a complete sh*tshow out there, and the 'authorities' think they can solve it with speed humps and stop signs on every single block. What a disaster. 

The cams work, which is why some people hate them. When we had cams here I got nailed 3 times for not coming to a complete stop before a right on red. Know what I did about it? I started actually stopping!  The only problem with cams is people learn where they are. I'd like to see a new force of plainclothed traffic agents armed with a smartphone instead of a gun. No pretext stops or shootings. Imagine if any doosh standing on the corner looking at their phone could actually be recording your driving! Video gets uploaded to similar facility that does the cams. I bet a 15 year old could code the app for this.

We have to deal with ass hats like this:

I got no response when I asked if he does that where his own kids are.

You're the guy to whom huxley was referring

20 mins ago, fishinambition said:

You're the guy to whom huxley was referring

And you're the guy who makes the Surveillance State necessary, when the only thing that will keep you from breaking laws and endangering people's lives is the plausible possibility of getting caught.