Drew C.

Monkey Pox!!!!

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2022 at 1:15 PM, oneeyewilly said:

Yep, don’t hear too much about it , TB, Hep is running rampant down Ol Mexico way , not to mention the up n comers , Covid in all its whacky variations , plus a lot of the old standbys , sypth , clap , AIDS etc. Beautiful….. My wife has a green card , what we endured for her to get it was a monumental exercise in patience , frustration and aggravation , not to mention thecost of going back n forth to Canada , a full satisfactory physical exam was a requirement , as was proof of medical coverage , a place to live , and a responsible sponsor , among many other must haves , let’s not forget the 3rd degree interview that left us wondering if we were in the wrong Consulate . All this for a compleatly legit entry , my financials were vetted to prove my new bride wouldn’t become a burden to the system, having a job offer in the education field seemed to make little difference . The current situation is a disgrace and an insult to those trying to do it by the book, and those who did it by the book . 

And I would not have blamed you if you just drove her in and let her claim political asylum.  But you did it the right way.  No, I would not have blamed you if you did.  And I dont really blame the people flooding over the border to doing it either.  I guess if I lived in a third world **** hole and found out Biden was giving out free passes and lots of money I would try it too.  

These diseases, human trafficking, drowning, killings, rapes, drugs and all the other wonderful things happening on the southern border are not the illegals fault.  This is Biden/Obama fault and they dont consider it a fault.  They consider it a plan working perfectly.  They are doing this on purpose.

On 5/20/2022 at 7:23 PM, KarpsnKatz said:

I read an NPR article about Monkey Pox. It said that gay men should be careful about their partners, as it appears this can be transmitted through anal sex. If this is true, maybe they should rename this "Buttmonkey Pox".

Participation in the Tavern will be drastically reduced…..lol

KK…….That’s some avatar!  Ancient aliens gene manipulation theory? 

8 hours ago, aae0130 said:

Participation in the Tavern will be drastically reduced…..lol

KK…….That’s some avatar!  Ancient aliens gene manipulation theory? 

I’m not sure what that is supposed to be, but it seemed like it would make a good avatar.

And we continue our downward spiral into becoming a third world $hithole.

Thank you Democrats!

The Adults are in charge.

Sleep well my fellow Americans.

Posted (edited) · Report post

65 new cases of Monkey Pox have been identified in the USA and they were all gays that had intimate contact with other individuals when they traveled out of the country.  Like AIDS gay promiscuity is the major cause of the outbreak and I would not be surprised if IV drug users will be next group to spread it.

Edited by Long Wader