Drew C.

Monkey Pox!!!!

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Gay people spread all the gross stuff lol......and Africans. 

 

 

Just saying. 

Edited by Mokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, don’t hear too much about it , TB, Hep is running rampant down Ol Mexico way , not to mention the up n comers , Covid in all its whacky variations , plus a lot of the old standbys , sypth , clap , AIDS etc. Beautiful….. My wife has a green card , what we endured for her to get it was a monumental exercise in patience , frustration and aggravation , not to mention thecost of going back n forth to Canada , a full satisfactory physical exam was a requirement , as was proof of medical coverage , a place to live , and a responsible sponsor , among many other must haves , let’s not forget the 3rd degree interview that left us wondering if we were in the wrong Consulate . All this for a compleatly legit entry , my financials were vetted to prove my new bride wouldn’t become a burden to the system, having a job offer in the education field seemed to make little difference . The current situation is a disgrace and an insult to those trying to do it by the book, and those who did it by the book . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oneeyewilly said:

Yep, don’t hear too much about it , TB, Hep is running rampant down Ol Mexico way , not to mention the up n comers , Covid in all its whacky variations , plus a lot of the old standbys , sypth , clap , AIDS etc. Beautiful….. My wife has a green card , what we endured for her to get it was a monumental exercise in patience , frustration and aggravation , not to mention thecost of going back n forth to Canada , a full satisfactory physical exam was a requirement , as was proof of medical coverage , a place to live , and a responsible sponsor , among many other must haves , let’s not forget the 3rd degree interview that left us wondering if we were in the wrong Consulate . All this for a compleatly legit entry , my financials were vetted to prove my new bride wouldn’t become a burden to the system, having a job offer in the education field seemed to make little difference . The current situation is a disgrace and an insult to those trying to do it by the book, and those who did it by the book . 

Truly amazing.

 

This country is so farked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2022 at 7:40 PM, Mokes said:

Gay people spread all the gross stuff lol......and Africans. 

 

 

Just saying. 

Dirty and brown, dirty and brown…..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It can be transmitted through any fluid exchange. I think it’s irresponsible to take Brian’s stance and pretend it’s a “gay” virus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, saltydawg said:

It can be transmitted through any fluid exchange. I think it’s irresponsible to take Brian’s stance and pretend it’s a “gay” virus. 

Maybe....but I'm not kissing my gay friend on the mouth anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, saltydawg said:

It can be transmitted through any fluid exchange. I think it’s irresponsible to take Brian’s stance and pretend it’s a “gay” virus. 

It is similar to AIDS in the way it is transmitted and a smallpox vaccination will prevent it.

 

Unlike the COVID and Flu vaccines, the Smallpox vaccine actually works.

Edited by Long Wader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.