Drew C.

Monkey Pox!!!!

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Gay people spread all the gross stuff lol......and Africans. 

Just saying. 

Edited by Mokes

Yep, don’t hear too much about it , TB, Hep is running rampant down Ol Mexico way , not to mention the up n comers , Covid in all its whacky variations , plus a lot of the old standbys , sypth , clap , AIDS etc. Beautiful….. My wife has a green card , what we endured for her to get it was a monumental exercise in patience , frustration and aggravation , not to mention thecost of going back n forth to Canada , a full satisfactory physical exam was a requirement , as was proof of medical coverage , a place to live , and a responsible sponsor , among many other must haves , let’s not forget the 3rd degree interview that left us wondering if we were in the wrong Consulate . All this for a compleatly legit entry , my financials were vetted to prove my new bride wouldn’t become a burden to the system, having a job offer in the education field seemed to make little difference . The current situation is a disgrace and an insult to those trying to do it by the book, and those who did it by the book . 

1 hour ago, oneeyewilly said:

Yep, don’t hear too much about it , TB, Hep is running rampant down Ol Mexico way , not to mention the up n comers , Covid in all its whacky variations , plus a lot of the old standbys , sypth , clap , AIDS etc. Beautiful….. My wife has a green card , what we endured for her to get it was a monumental exercise in patience , frustration and aggravation , not to mention thecost of going back n forth to Canada , a full satisfactory physical exam was a requirement , as was proof of medical coverage , a place to live , and a responsible sponsor , among many other must haves , let’s not forget the 3rd degree interview that left us wondering if we were in the wrong Consulate . All this for a compleatly legit entry , my financials were vetted to prove my new bride wouldn’t become a burden to the system, having a job offer in the education field seemed to make little difference . The current situation is a disgrace and an insult to those trying to do it by the book, and those who did it by the book . 

Truly amazing.

This country is so farked. 

On 5/20/2022 at 7:40 PM, Mokes said:

Gay people spread all the gross stuff lol......and Africans. 

Just saying. 

Dirty and brown, dirty and brown…..

It can be transmitted through any fluid exchange. I think it’s irresponsible to take Brian’s stance and pretend it’s a “gay” virus. 

2 hours ago, saltydawg said:

It can be transmitted through any fluid exchange. I think it’s irresponsible to take Brian’s stance and pretend it’s a “gay” virus. 

Maybe....but I'm not kissing my gay friend on the mouth anymore. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, saltydawg said:

It is similar to AIDS in the way it is transmitted and a smallpox vaccination will prevent it.

Unlike the COVID and Flu vaccines, the Smallpox vaccine actually works.

Edited by Long Wader