Tiger Balm

Rate this topic

chumfish

9 mins ago, jmlandru said:

How exactly do you know this? Did the dog tell you?

Tiger balm was big with the crowd on Dead tours. Biofreeze roller is decent. I want to know how to prevent leg cramps.

Is there anyone worse than a smelly Deadhead? 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 mins ago, chumfish said:

That’s the absolute go-to for athletes foot. :th: 

Also good for insect bites, poison ivy and heals cuts fast.  Stuff has been around forever, no magical ingredients but it works... 

"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it"

40 mins ago, Mokes said:

Is there anyone worse than a smelly Deadhead? 

I don't know. I haven't met you in person yet. 

i kid

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose

45 mins ago, jmlandru said:

Tiger balm was big with the crowd on Dead tours. Biofreeze roller is decent. I want to know how to prevent leg cramps.

Next time drink a glass of this. It's the quinine that relieves the cramps. I brought a case of this down to the Outer Banks on a tuna trip down there; we had the boat for for three days.

I'm told years ago you where able to get quinine pills.

Canada Dry Tonic Water - Shop Beer & Wine at H-E-B

1 hour ago, jmlandru said:

Pickle juice.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

19 mins ago, jmlandru said:

I don't know. I haven't met you in person yet. 

i kid

OH.....YOU GON PAY!!!

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Hey Landyroo......how long have I been killing you for now? 10 years? 

-Numbnuts

9 hours ago, jmlandru said:

I want to know how to prevent leg cramps.

Lots of water and eat banana or two before the bed for while.

Potassium helps a lot

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-