Ditchbag

Is there realy people out there that are this lazy and stoopid?

Rate this topic

116 posts in this topic

Seems exorbitant BUT on the flip side picking that up to stuff into multiple kids mouths before sports practice after you just finished your Zoom call that went an hour and a half over is a no brainer. 

If I own the store, I would chop up the "surplus" "2nd" "damaged" water melon into little piece or grind it up and sell it as smoothies. Zero waste. 

There’s a new market basket here and they have a huge grab and go section with salads meals soups and fruit like that. The prices are good, though. They have a huge lunch crowd there. 

all the stores around me are packed with customers. doesn't seem to be any inflation going on if you look at the the shopping carts. credit cards, over spending, not giving a s**t. :shrug:

prices are high as fug though. 

1 hour ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

all the stores around me are packed with customers. doesn't seem to be any inflation going on if you look at the the shopping carts. credit cards, over spending, not giving a s**t. :shrug:

prices are high as fug though. 

I posted it before, they probably got a ton of rent relief money paid directly to them. They are giving people tens of thousands of dollars and only confirming their address. 

2 hours ago, Brother Brian said:

Seems exorbitant BUT on the flip side picking that up to stuff into multiple kids mouths before sports practice after you just finished your Zoom call that went an hour and a half over is a no brainer. 

Please, there were no ZOOM calls when your kids were young. :rolleyes: 

48 mins ago, PSegnatelli said:

Have u seen microwave mashed potatoes???

We had some steam in the bag potatoes with dinner  last night, they were delicious