Good BBQ - Where?

Rate this topic

JoeyZac

Camerons Large Stovetop Smoker w Wood Chips and Recipes - 11" x 15" x 3.5" Stainless Steel Smoker 

Edited by TimS
changed link to affiliate link

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

35 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

How do they not allow grilles.  Do they have a grilling area?

No.  Seemed like a totally normal place, but in the fine print on the lease was "no grills, fire hazard."

Not cool, but whatever, it will get rectified when I get a house again.

35 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

You could always buy a smoke tube and a cardboard box and cold smoke them outside then marinate them and wrap them in foil and cook them in your oven then finish them off in your broiler.   Cold smoke doesn't need to be alot and half hour should give you a nice flavor.. 

At that point, I'm looking to just go out once in a while.

28 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

**** that lol

Tell me about it!

10 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Pliers? I thought this thread couldn’t get gayer.

What's gay about that?  You grab an edge with the pliers and it usually rips off in one clean shot.  No?

3 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

No.  Seemed like a totally normal place, but in the fine print on the lease was "no grills, fire hazard."

Not cool, but whatever, it will get rectified when I get a house again.

At that point, I'm looking to just go out once in a while.

Tell me about it!

What's gay about that?  You grab an edge with the pliers and it usually rips off in one clean shot.  No?

Why not just use your hands

1 min ago, Reed422 said:

Why not just use your hands

I don't have good fingernails, so I have to pick away at an edge until I can get a good grip on it, then it tears, and it just takes longer than it does to grab it with the fishgrippers and pull.

Why make things harder?

Just now, JoeyZac said:

I don't have good fingernails, so I have to pick away at an edge until I can get a good grip on it, then it tears, and it just takes longer than it does to grab it with the fishgrippers and pull.

Why make things harder?

Use a butter knife to get under it and then grip it with paper towels

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Sold the house last year.  Market prices were so stupid high, it just made sense.

Boat motor blew up (bad cylinder) when I went to prep it in March, so I sold it, and am currently boatless, fishing with friends.

At some point I need to get around to buying another house on the water (when the inevitable housing bubble hits) and then buy a new (to me) boat (hopefully this Fall).

And yes, one of the first items that will be acquired for the house is a nice big purty grill, so I can cook right again.

Trying to get my wife to sell our 2 rentals down there before the bottom drops out. She likes the rent checks too much. :wee:

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Why make things harder?

Just tell him to **** off!!

1 min ago, coolhandfluke said:

Picture

we get ours at bringhurst meats.

I'm heading there right after breakfast.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Why make things harder?

Simple paper towel works every time.