Fish it all

Miss Nevada 2022.

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

What’s with the sheer thing under the dress. Looks photoshopped. 

13 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Would you rather see a swinging dick?

Not sure how the 2 correlate but look at the neck. Oh and no to the dick part. I am worn out with crazy effn people. Seems madness is winning. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

****IT!!! I had a feeling this thread was gonna be a trap. Shoulda went with my gut.

Edited by Bergallmaster

I get it that as men this stuff is really getting ridiculous - but why aren't actual women up in arms about pageants and awards being given to men pretending to be women...and not because they earned it or deserve it, but simply to reward them for pretending they are women? It's unbelievable...women have been complaining about equality forever...now they got men winning all the stuff that celebrates being female - they should be burning down these these pageants and competitions instead of just pretending along with these dudes :squid:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Kataluna Enriquez's transformation began in high school, mid-freshman year. The transition was slow. Before having her plastic surgery, she first started with clothing. The simple baby steps helped her connect with her femininity and discover herself more.

Re-learning who she is, what comforts her, how she will present herself to the world, Kataluna's plastic surgery transformation spiritually aided in boosting her confidence and accepting her real self without any fear.

Kataluna Enriquez eventually had her plastic surgery after graduation. Beginning with her face, the model's facial reconstructive surgery helped her achieve a more feminine look. Rhinoplasty, cheekbone enhancement, defined chin, shaved jawline to make it more feminine. These were the procedures done to her face.

Along with facial plastic surgery, Kataluna had her Adam's apple removed, breast augmentation, Penectomy to remove her penis and scrotum, and feminizing genitoplasty for the reconstruction of vagina and labia. In addition to these plastic surgery procedures, the beauty queen also got hormonal therapies to complete her transformation.

Standing up as a figure of empowerment and a representation of Transwoman in the pageantry world, Kataluna Enriquez now fully embraces her femininity and advocates for transgender rights, diversity, and visibility.

Edited by rdbass

22 mins ago, TimS said:

I get it that as men this stuff is really getting ridiculous - but why aren't actual women up in arms about pageants and awards being given to men pretending to be women...and not because they earned it or deserve it, but simply to reward them for pretending they are women? It's unbelievable...women have been complaining about equality forever...now they got men winning all the stuff that celebrates being female - they should be burning down these these pageants and competitions instead of just pretending along with these dudes :squid:

Because their lives will be destroyed if they do.