rockyoutdoors

I Hate Litter Pigs....pic

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

283000739_10222049924423381_412231648116

Once or twice a week I take KC for a walk at a state park in Mount Laurel N.J. There is a old fire tower on top of the hill that has a leased out cell tower of some sort attached to it. Usually it has a locked gate, but it is wide open now along with a lot of trash that these cell tower workers toss out of their trucks. How do I know it is the cell tower workers? The ripped up trash bags are also full of wire cable, and all sorts of brackets that are used to do cell tower work. I made some calls today and we will see how it goes.

Edited by rockyoutdoors

20 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

Locked gate only cell tower workers.

Not many seem to give a damn about what they leave behind. My go to spot for 35 yrs has gone to hell with all the new transplants from Brooklyn and points south

28 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

Locked gate only cell tower workers.

So there’s no reason they couldn’t have taken their trash out with them in their vehicles right? ….. since that’s how they got it there.  Sucks to see cool places ruined by people that have no respect for the land.

1 min ago, mitchell master said:

Was it the county you called ?

Called the Trenton State Police DEP devision or something like that. I called the State Park people first and they gave me that number to call.

Just now, Tom T said:

Point of order:

Litterbug

Carry on

A little more than a litter bug issue. The gate that surrounds the fire tower is unlocked and wide open. When I was a kid and had this kind of opportunity I would be up on top of it throwing crap off like David Letterman use to do. Yep nothing could go wrong there!

It’s just wrong. I was on a shakedown cruise over weekend near a lighthouse state park and watched a Benny skyhook a bag of fast food trash right over the rail into the water and laugh. Right out in the open in front of god and everyone 

1 min ago, Otter said:

It’s just wrong. I was on a shakedown cruise over weekend near a lighthouse state park and watched a Benny skyhook a bag of fast food trash right over the rail into the water and laugh. Right out in the open in front of god and everyone 

I would have lost it! Even Red puts his cig butts in his pocket around me.

14 mins ago, Otter said:

That's grounds for social media shaming!!!!