jimmy1956

jimmy#s Silversea Cruise Thread.

Rate this topic

384 posts in this topic

18 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

It's what we do best. :laugh:

Yeh I don’t mind what is being talked about  I’m just going to babble on regardless lol. I’m good at that. :bucktooth:

Just now, jimmy1956 said:

Yeh I don’t mind what is being talked about  I’m just going to babble on regardless lol. I’m good at that. :bucktooth:

Throw Jeeves for a loop, ask him for a dozen #1 Jimmy's with Extra JO and a sixer of Natty Boh!

5 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

On my first fluke trip I think I got tangled or backlashed or something, the young kid come running over there to help me fix it, I told him you do realize I've been doing this longer than you've been alive right?

If looks could kill lol

Was your shirt on?

It matters

8 hours ago, makomakoman said:

Enjoy Oslo.  It is a cool city.  

Would you believe that I haven't managed to get there yet? Covid really set us back on travelling. 

Hendricks & Tonic, Port, Cosmopolitan, Kit Royale, Long Island Ice Tea , Vouvray (white wine for you heathens…….night is young……

Formal night last night was a complete success. I’d say regarding the men, about half wore tuxedos and the other half dark suits with ties. There were also a few guy’s wearing Kilts. Yes apparently that is a thing on formal nights. Don’t know why. All the ladies were dressed to the max and the bling they were wearing was amazing. Pretentious ruled the night for sure.

Today we spend the day in Oslo then depart for Kristiansand early this evening.

7FF6B266-5B77-4692-AEBF-7CFC908F9F5A.jpeg.e9ec351e6c1fe1f3ae1ef174964f0caf.jpeg Breakfast, Tuesday 5/24.

Circle of life by Gustave Vigeland. Outstanding outdoor park in Oslo. The park contains three different circle of life sculpture series. From birth to old age to death. The Monolith is attached. Known world wide and one of the must see attractions Oslo.

22161A31-3E8D-44B2-BE46-AE6645DF2360.jpeg

84AE9574-FFD1-4FCC-B9BA-EC782CF711D7.jpeg