Rona in the house

Rate this topic

Popasilov

9 hours ago, Goldy said:

You almost want it and get natural antibodies

What do the natural antibodies do?  Lots of people are getting it two or more times.

it’s like saying you should try and get the flu so you can get those antibodies.

10 mins ago, Fitzy said:

What do the natural antibodies do?  Lots of people are getting it two or more times.

it’s like saying you should try and get the flu so you can get those antibodies.

Do you have a better idea?  The vax aint working worth **** so back to science

8 hours ago, MikeMc said:

He's not sick. :rolleyes: 

Keep up the fear mongering, you useful idiot. 

He's the same guy guy who said my pan would warp.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

4 hours ago, Goldy said:

Did i misread the above post.  Did you your wife and daughter have the rona shot?

No rona shots for any of us.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

1 hour ago, Mokes said:

He's the same guy guy who said my pan would warp.

He is just trying to make himself look bigger than he is. :dismay: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

2 hours ago, PSegnatelli said:

I can no longer trust you. 

Only Bots call Gatorade by their flavor and not their color. 

:wag:

PowerAid by color

Gatorade by flavor

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

13 mins ago, MikeMc said:

He is just trying to make himself look bigger than he is. :dismay: 

The first time I seen him, I thought somebody had brought an adopted Asian kid with them!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

15 mins ago, Goldy said:

Ok i was confused.  First time?  

Yep

As far as I know first time for any of us.

- Henry Ford-

12 hours ago, Popasilov said:

9 years old has been positive since last Monday; it started with diarrhea for 2 or 3 days over the weekend but Monday morning she got mild fever (38 C) so we took her to Pediatric urgent care.

She was good on Tuesday afternoon but they called us on Wednesday morning that test came positive.

My wife get in on Friday evening; positive home test. Same symptoms, mild fever and diarrhea for 2 days. They are both OK now, laying on the (my) couch and fighting over the remote.

I am still negative on home tests. Feel fine.

Had a slightly stomach problems yesterday but nothing serous.

We are all VACCINATED with prior, real vaccines.

No therapy shots for either of us.

Has been drinking lots of C-vitamins and 12 years old, limited edition, Old Falcon Head, plum brandy with occasional beer and/or glass of wine.

I hope I will not get it but will see.

The Rona invaded our house last Monday, DIL tested positive for it and on Wednesday I tested positive. The doctor put me on Paxlovid which I just finished taking this morning. Everyone in our house has been vaccinated, I'm the only one not boosted. I'm also high risk due to age, diabetes, and breathing problems. I was achy, tired, slight sore throat and headache, slight congestion, and diarrhea due to the Paxlovid ,  yet never really felt sick.  Temp was 100+ for a couple of days, been normal for two days now. I've had worse colds than this, I guess I'm lucky, I beat it.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

23 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

The Rona invaded our house last Monday, DIL tested positive for it and on Wednesday I tested positive. The doctor put me on Paxlovid which I just finished taking this morning. Everyone in our house has been vaccinated, I'm the only one not boosted. I'm also high risk due to age, diabetes, and breathing problems. I was achy, tired, slight sore throat and headache, slight congestion, and diarrhea due to the Paxlovid ,  yet never really felt sick.  Temp was 100+ for a couple of days, been normal for two days now. I've had worse colds than this, I guess I'm lucky, I beat it.

Becareful and keep an eye out for this - Paxlovid...  I heard some disturbing information about people getting covid after taking this fairly quickly

3 hours ago, Goldy said:

How you holding up?  Did you get it?  I assume wife and kid are ok now

I am still, fine.

My throat started to itch earlier this morning; I feel  like small ball going down when I drink.

If it continue like this I will stop by urgent care, later on, this evening.

Wife and kid are fine. No fever and kid is playing some game while boss is washing dishes.

I am on my lunch break.

I informed my employer about this yesterday morning and was told (advised in their term) to work normally like I did before, wearing the mask and try to keep distance.

Not easy for me, since I am a Super for a 156 units garden community.

- Henry Ford-