RAW

Penn 4500 spin fisher needs rebuild

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Bought new long ago and b. Good condition cosmetology. Has whirling sound . Anyone or site or recommendations :rav:

i have a shop down my way, but how about surfland in newbury, ma?  i would be sorely tempted to send it back to penn and take advantage of the 45% discount on a new reel.

3 hours ago, RAW said:

Bought new long ago and b. Good condition cosmetology. Has whirling sound . Anyone or site or recommendations :rav:

3 hours ago, RAW said:

Bob, I would glady look at it for you..I am only 15 minutes away as well. I am sure I have parts on hand as well within my collection. If not, I am pretty sure I can get them. Pm me when you can. 

1 hour ago, 7 Rivers said:

Bob, I would glady look at it for you..I am only 15 minutes away as well. I am sure I have parts on hand as well within my collection. If not, I am pretty sure I can get them. Pm me when you can. 

Sent you a PM..

11 hours ago, srm413 said:

i have a shop down my way, but how about surfland in newbury, ma?  i would be sorely tempted to send it back to penn and take advantage of the 45% discount on a new reel.

?? 

Any more details?

10 hours ago, 7 Rivers said:

Sent you a PM..

That would be great, didn’t get PM, have a few minor project reels you can have, Have put in as much time as Joe so far. Just got MRI for what appears to be my 4 th lower back fracture/fractures. Awaiting news! probably end of fly rod . All light spinning, 5 months horsing snook and no problem, sucks:rav:

30 mins ago, RAW said:

That would be great, didn’t get PM, have a few minor project reels you can have, Have put in as much time as Joe so far. Just got MRI for what appears to be my 4 th lower back fracture/fractures. Awaiting news! probably end of fly rod . All light spinning, 5 months horsing snook and no problem, sucks:rav:

Ugh, will send you another pm. Sorry to hear, I have been hurting as well.

2 hours ago, 7 Rivers said:

Ugh, will send you another pm. Sorry to hear, I have been hurting as well.

Sent another PM, says you havent read it yet..

12 hours ago, PSegnatelli said:

?? 

Any more details?

if interested in the penn return policy, check this site under penn fishing or just go to the penn website under repairs and it explains which reels they can no longer service and how to get the discount on a new reel.

On 5/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, srm413 said:

if interested in the penn return policy, check this site under penn fishing or just go to the penn website under repairs and it explains which reels they can no longer service and how to get the discount on a new reel.