codfish

Supermarket shooter??

Rate this topic

876 posts in this topic

While walking my dog in a large county park last week in urban n Jersey , I start hearing rounds go off near some basketball courts , small caliber stuff , turns out it’s hood rats doing the usual , massive police response , two shooting last night , basicly the same scenario about 1-1/2 from my home , one a drive by with a long gun , the other the usual 9mm or 380. The buck toothed jackass booze faced gas bag Murph should focus on these savages instead of legal gun owners , can’t remember the last time anyone was shot with a 50.cal. , N.J.’s gun laws are already excessive & oppressive , with a call or a 5 min. ride I could procure things that would astonish most folks , much easier than going the legal route . The savages laugh at the laws . 

3 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Gov. Murphy (D-NJ) has weighed in.

Democratic-controlled Legislature to pass a new package of gun-control bills he is pushing. The proposals would change how firearm owners in the state are required to store their guns, ban the future sales of .50 caliber guns in the state, increase the age people can buy shotguns and rifles in the state from 18 to 21, and mandate gun dealers in the state keep logs of ammunition sales, among other moves.

Age restrictions such as that have been declared unconstitutional in other states already. 

The federal govt is constantly increasing in size, assuming states rights and creating new offices.

The 2nd amendment is to protect the people from any tyrannical govt and the ar is a suitable weapon for that purpose.

7 hours ago, flyangler said:

Very true jimmy. 

However, it has been the goal of the progressive movement to diminish our nation's institutions for the past 60 years, first from outside, and now from inside. As they chip away at those institutions, society's foundation, it leaves people with no roots to hold them down when assaulted by evil winds. 

I'll go one better, it's Commie infiltration that began around the time of the Cold War:howdy: 

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 hours ago, flyangler said:

Very true jimmy. 

However, it has been the goal of the progressive movement to diminish our nation's institutions for the past 60 years, first from outside, and now from inside. As they chip away at those institutions, society's foundation, it leaves people with no roots to hold them down when assaulted by evil winds. 

The liberal pacifists fell right into this trap:howdy:

Edited by jimmy z