What was the name of this RM Smith plug ?

7 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, Sudsy said:

Can't remember for the life of me



Ironically it's called the 


"no name" plug 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.