Huge Alligator Gar

Rate this topic

Mokes

Guy is slightly annoying, but this fish is awesome. Thing is massive. I spent a few years catching huge Longnose Gar in Missouri with an ocean rig. Super fun. Gar are pissed off fish and super dangerous. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

21 mins ago, drc said:

Nobody likes you!

Good!!

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

If it wasn't for his constant promotion of a fishing reel, that would have been tolerable - that's some kinda brute gar....those things are dinosaurs with fins :th: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

3 mins ago, TimS said:

If it wasn't for his constant promotion of a fishing reel, that would have been tolerable - that's some kinda brute gar....those things are dinosaurs with fins :th: 

Yeah.....he is super annoying. Love Gar though. Wierd angry pickerels.

-Numbnuts

Get some big ones up in Champlain.

Was snorkling once with a girlfriend, she starts freaking, turn a round to see a six footer in front of me.  Think I still have the trenches she dug in my back as she tried to climb out of the water....100ft from shore lol

Used to be a lot more of them when I was a kid, but the local farmers used to sit around on the rocks and shoot them, put a hurting on them I think

35 mins ago, drc said:

May moles die a slow death in a noodling accident.

I smell a prog.......

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, drc said:

This isn't the pg.......

-Numbnuts