Kings over Queens

Google street view

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

Amazing what you can see.  I was just in Naples, the Amalfi Coast and Tunisia. :th: 

 

I like to take my guy and just drop him at random and see what's what.  Makes me want to travel, getting a glimpse of the world. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Amazing what you can see.  I was just in Naples, the Amalfi Coast and Tunisia. :th: 

 

I like to take my guy and just drop him at random and see what's what.  Makes me want to travel, getting a glimpse of the world. 

 

Poor mans vacation :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Amazing what you can see.  I was just in Naples, the Amalfi Coast and Tunisia. :th: 

 

I like to take my guy and just drop him at random and see what's what.  Makes me want to travel, getting a glimpse of the world. 

 

I've street view traveled Africa for a good laugh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I've street view traveled Africa for a good laugh.  

Tunisia was kinda shaky. :laugh: 

 

I dropped my guy in Naples and he landed on boat in the harbor. Not sure how that happened.

 

I'd love to see Cuba but there isn't any street view.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

One of the great lakes, has an island, that has a lake it, and in that lake, there is a smaller island with it's own lake.  

That would be Lake Superior.

Cabo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

One of the great lakes, has an island, that has a lake it, and in that lake, there is a smaller island with it's own lake.  

I've seen that before, that would be cool place to check out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Tunisia was kinda shaky. :laugh: 

 

I dropped my guy in Naples and he landed on boat in the harbor. Not sure how that happened.

 

I'd love to see Cuba but there isn't any street view.  

When someone says have you ever been to the French Riviera "why of course I have"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Tunisia was kinda shaky. :laugh: 

 

I dropped my guy in Naples and he landed on boat in the harbor. Not sure how that happened.

 

I'd love to see Cuba but there isn't any street view.  

this guys disagrees

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 4.53.41 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like you can land on the beach, just not inland. 

 

I'm in a beach front restaurant. :th:

 

I never noticed that everyone's face is blurred out.  Is that the way everywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.