mhoggan24

WTB- 10-11ft century, avid, odm or blackhole Suzuki

25 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, gray gables said:

495? Nope not close, meet up in person would be 400$. I’m in NH, 

Thanks but it’s to the vineyard so won’t be meeting up in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an unused 11ft ODM Genesis if you're interested. And I'm usually on island once a week so I could deliver it to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, babanch said:

I have an unused 11ft ODM Genesis if you're interested. And I'm usually on island once a week so I could deliver it to you

This would be ideal, Is it the 3/4-4 oz model or 1-6? What are you asking for it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually have two of them so I will have to check when I get home in a couple hours and I will get back to you    I will grab some pics for you then too

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, babanch said:

I actually have two of them so I will have to check when I get home in a couple hours and I will get back to you    I will grab some pics for you then too

 

Sounds good, would prefer the 3/4-4 but would like to see conditino of both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the two I have and they are both mint.  The 2-6 is the previous model and the 1-6 is the current. I’m looking to get 300 for the 2-6 and 350 for the 1-6.  

783CAE40-EA20-48A4-97B1-587BAB2EF090.jpeg.ea404d5e50c1442f9ef1b6cdeb233759.jpeg3BD9E70C-D90C-42B6-868B-132C9B6D6D59.jpeg.2e2444a8da934d09916db31319cf6eed.jpegD6DEE073-5D9E-45FA-8C79-C4E041874971.jpeg.7b9d593597156e5a34b2c0d2922f1137.jpegC5D1E6F1-AF25-4509-A7FC-95AA507503BF.jpeg.2e1f4cb86f5303aa84b9f762cb99c062.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babanch said:

These are the two I have and they are both mint.  The 2-6 is the previous model and the 1-6 is the current. I’m looking to get 300 for the 2-6 and 350 for the 1-6.  

783CAE40-EA20-48A4-97B1-587BAB2EF090.jpeg.ea404d5e50c1442f9ef1b6cdeb233759.jpeg3BD9E70C-D90C-42B6-868B-132C9B6D6D59.jpeg.2e2444a8da934d09916db31319cf6eed.jpegD6DEE073-5D9E-45FA-8C79-C4E041874971.jpeg.7b9d593597156e5a34b2c0d2922f1137.jpegC5D1E6F1-AF25-4509-A7FC-95AA507503BF.jpeg.2e1f4cb86f5303aa84b9f762cb99c062.jpeg

Respectfully offer $325 for the 1-6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.