mhoggan24

WTB- 10-11ft century, avid, odm or blackhole Suzuki

25 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Jerseys_most_dope said:

I have a century stealth s1 9’6 brand new picked up in nj if interest 

Looking for something over 10. 

I have the 10’ Blackhole Striped Bass Special rated 3/4-4.  It would need to be picked up in eastern Suffolk or possibly NYC. Let me know if you are interested 

12 hours ago, HKJonathan said:

I have the 10’ Blackhole Striped Bass Special rated 3/4-4.  It would need to be picked up in eastern Suffolk or possibly NYC. Let me know if you are interested 

Only looking at Suzuki line. 

55 mins ago, mhoggan24 said:

Only looking at Suzuki line. 

Not sure I understand.  The 10’mSuzuki is rated 1/2-2, well below your stated range of 1-4.

Just now, HKJonathan said:

Not sure I understand.  The 10’mSuzuki is rated 1/2-2, well below your stated range of 1-4.

I already own a 9 6 blackhole cape cod special. I’d be interested in a 10 Suzuki if there was one available 

On 5/12/2022 at 9:41 PM, mhoggan24 said:

Looking to buy 10-11 ft spinning 1-4 oz any of the brands mentioned. Will look at gsb’s as well.

Where are you located?  I have a Century 11ft 1pc NorEaster if you are interested.

33 mins ago, Eric_H said:

Where are you located?  I have a Century 11ft 1pc NorEaster if you are interested.

Like that rod a lot but I’m on cc so it’d need to be shipped which I saw you can’t do. 

10 hours ago, mhoggan24 said:

Like that rod a lot but I’m on cc so it’d need to be shipped which I saw you can’t do. 

I have a rod you might be interested in. It was built specifically for plugging the canal. Custom built by Aubut custom rods. 

2 hours ago, gray gables said:

I have a rod you might be interested in. It was built specifically for plugging the canal. Custom built by Aubut custom rods. 

Nice rod, if it’s the one you’re selling for 495 it’s more than I was looking to spend. 

5 hours ago, mhoggan24 said:

Nice rod, if it’s the one you’re selling for 495 it’s more than I was looking to spend. 

495? Nope not close, meet up in person would be 400$. I’m in NH,