outercapetomtk

Yak Attack anchor trolley + RAM mount

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SurfCasterNJ said:

What is a RAM mount used for ? Never heard of it , unless I have and just never heard it called RAM mount lol

It’s for mounting accessories (fish finder, lights, GoPro) onto your kayak. Here’s a picture of one that’s assembled (this one is specifically for a fish finder so the top is rectangular). Only difference is that mine has a more universal shape (circular with holes drilled to fit multiple configurations, rather than rectangularly at the sides of the top piece).

9DE02224-EF8B-487E-A249-B33C34C5E3E2.jpeg.29b6defe1bbf052b9872c78c9c1f2a16.jpeg

It’s referred to as the RAM Mounts® Universal Ball and Socket Mount, so it’s sold under its own brand, which makes various similar products.

1 hour ago, SurfCasterNJ said:

What is a RAM mount used for ? Never heard of it , unless I have and just never heard it called RAM mount lol

It’s a mount for electronics which usually lengthens and adds a pivoting attachment plate OEM mounts. 

19 hours ago, vallyp said:

ill take the anchor trolley

Yes, I apologize I originally posted to an incorrect forum before realizing my mistake. Bassadana purchased the anchor trolley first and I accepted his offer. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, it was my mistake.