Maine Guide

Rick Scott Exposes Joe Biden

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, hhager23 said:

So what would 55555s love affair with Kamala accomplish? 

Getting her performance on record. 

36 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Oh look mommas basement dweller that says Joe Biden isn’t senile came back to help Batman derail a thread discussing  Joe Biden’s dementia. 

Breaking news: Emotional middle aged man lashes out on the internet. 

Basically your thread boils down to Rick Scott said some stuff, you agree with it and are getting grumpy when others disagree. Have some prune juice and a nap, you'll feel better. 

Just now, slowroller said:

Breaking news: Emotional middle aged man lashes out on the internet. 

Basically your thread boils down to Rick Scott said some stuff, you agree with it and are getting grumpy when others disagree. Have some prune juice and a nap, you'll feel better. 

^^^^^

Momma’s little basement boy too stupid to recognize Joe Biden’s dementia. 

By the way, aren’t you an “award winning photographer “ or something?  Shouldn’t your eye be sharp enough to recognize Joe’s condition?

Epic Lib failure. 

Just now, Maine Guide said:

^^^^^

Momma’s little basement boy too stupid to recognize Joe Biden’s dementia. 

By the way, aren’t you an “award winning photographer “ or something?  Shouldn’t your eye be sharp enough to recognize Joe’s condition?

Epic Lib failure. 

Aww poor fella, still trying to hang on to the insults. So Scott didn't really expose anything and you're a liar then? Based on your premise that we should all know already?

2 mins ago, slowroller said:

Aww poor fella, still trying to hang on to the insults. So Scott didn't really expose anything and you're a liar then? Based on your premise that we should all know already?

Apparently he exposed something to you and FNM, since neither of you realized Biden has dementia. 

Just now, Maine Guide said:

Apparently he exposed something to you and FNM, since neither of you realized Biden has dementia. 

Are you or Rick Scott a doctor? I know you're emotionally invested in this, but it's getting sad man, pull yourself together.

1 hour ago, 55555s said:

Getting her performance on record. 

You don't have Willie Brown's DVD? 

1 hour ago, slowroller said:

Are you or Rick Scott a doctor? I know you're emotionally invested in this, but it's getting sad man, pull yourself together.

^^^^^

Claims to be an “award winning”photojournalist but his eye is so sharp he cannot tell Joe Biden has dementia. 

Which Production Company did you work for?  Stevie Wonder Studios?

3 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

^^^^^

Claims to be an “award winning”photojournalist but his eye is so sharp he cannot tell Joe Biden has dementia. 

Which Production Company did you work for?  Stevie Wonder Studios?

Photographer, not photojournalist. If you're going to try and insult me at least get your facts right. 

1 min ago, slowroller said:

Photographer, not photojournalist. If you're going to try and insult me at least get your facts right. 

Yet your “eye” is not sharp enough to recognize the most powerful man in the world has dementia. 

What does that say about your skill set?

1 min ago, Maine Guide said:

Yet your “eye” is not sharp enough to recognize the most powerful man in the world has dementia. 

What does that say about your skill set?

Mange Guide, seriously, you're white knuckling, maybe time to take a step back and reevaluate. The old man is slipping, as most old folks do at that age, but if this is the standard, old Joe is doing just fine. 

Just now, slowroller said:

Mange Guide, seriously, you're white knuckling, maybe time to take a step back and reevaluate. The old man is slipping, as most old folks do at that age, but if this is the standard, old Joe is doing just fine. 

“Old Joe is doing just fine”. Lol. 

That tells everyone here all they need to know about the award winning photographer who had to leave NYC for his mothers basement in CA. Your eye is incredibly sharp my friend. You must be in high demand. 

5 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

“Old Joe is doing just fine”. Lol. 

That tells everyone here all they need to know about the award winning photographer who had to leave NYC for his mothers basement in CA. Your eye is incredibly sharp my friend. You must be in high demand. 

Breaking news: sad little man still lashing out. Poor Mange Guide. 

^^^^

”award winning”. Lol

From the generation where everyone gets an award. 

4 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

^^^^

”award winning”. Lol

From the generation where everyone gets an award. 

I'd be bitter if I sold insurance too. I'm a bit older than the generations who got participation trophies, so once again your attempt to insult backfires.