mhoggan24

Simms 3 tube bag

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the new simms bag that came out last year? like the build of it but concerned that its only 7 inches tall. For the price and build it looks like a good buy. 

If you can’t catch fish with a three tube bag your not going to catch them … 7 inches maybe shallow but deep if a short lure falls in …may need long needle nose or a cut clothes hanger with a small Bend in it.. 

Like the look of the shallow tubes, haven't got my hands on one so hard to tell what the inside materials like but agreed, it could suck if its that fine lining with a cavity behind it. 

I have one and wish it were 8” tall. It’s ok though if you stick to smaller rigs or some creative hook folding. It gets tight really quick for me. For the money it was a decent deal though. 

If your plugs dont fit properly, and it causes frustration, is it still a good deal?

I made the mistake too many times , of buying something Knew wasnt right, because it was a good price... in the end, I paid for it with frustration, and eventually a proper replacement. 

(ofcourse, there are exceptions, when I have gotten cheaper bags for specific occasional uses