Plugs for jigs

Bobby from BM used to sell them to local NY tackle shops. Then he only sells them to local fishing clubs and some selected fishermen. He's now disabled due to some surgical procedures and probably won't get back for another few months. And even that, he only makes a fraction of what he used to. Pencils come few and far in between, as they are not his most effective lures. I still have a couple of 3 oz left. And of course, the Plugcasters. Try out the one you bought and let me know how you like it.

15 hours ago, FISH BUCKET said:

Great colors…….i’ll await pix

Should be home around 5:30 so I’ll dig through what I have. I think most of them are brand new. I only have like 2 used ones. I’ve caught so many fluke on those two and I haven’t had to replace them yet. 

18 hours ago, FISH BUCKET said:

Hey bro, I’m sorry I really thought I had a lot more but was mostly andrus jetty casters and 1oz. I only have 1- 1/2oz skinner and 1 3/4oz skinner. And 5 3/4 oz that are new and 2 used ones. See pic.

CF735835-4E91-4410-BC93-B83857601902.jpeg

20 hours ago, FISH BUCKET said:

I know it’s only 9 there. 7 new and 2 used. Let me know if your interested. If you don’t want to do all 3 maybe blue and bunker. Thanks.