no name

exchange program

8 posts in this topic

Is there a list that tells you which older model exchanges to which newer model? I have a SS and a GR , what am I eligible to exchange these for?

Hello No Name,

The SS and GR series reels are eligible for exchange.  I will send you a message on our exchange process.

Jim

Hi Jim, I got your message and understand you're busy. I sent my reel in 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and have not heard from anyone. Is this due to high volume? I sent in a GR for the replacement program.

Thanks for your time.

This is a follow up. Penn never received my reel. Got lost in mail somehow. I gave them tracking info. They still honored the exchange. Couldn't ask for a better company to do business with. Thank You Penn !!! This is one reason I buy Penn reels.

yarddog59, that's what happened to me. I know they are backed up, but it was over a month for me. Jim from Penn monitors this site he will probably reach out to you on Monday. I wouldn't sweat it they stand by their word.

Hi Yarddog59,

I will send do a search in our system and give you an update on the status of your exchange order.  Thanks for being patient.

Jim