codfish

What every good fishing trip starts with

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

 

Solid plan to loosen up your wrist before casting.

good answer.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bob_G said:

I know, I know, I should use them. :laugh: I have one large Stanley stainless that's over 40 years old, and two pint size stainless Nissans that I used to carry deer hunting, plus three other generic stainless thermoses.

 

 

:th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like my coffee like I like my woman.....

 

 

 

Hot&strong!

 

We don't spend weekly moneys at DD or any other place and wait in those crazy lines.

We brew a pot every morning, peets or Starbucks. 

Timer goes off every morning. Have been doing this as long as I can remember. 

Those that don't drink coffee what do you drink in the morning. Soda?

 

 

20220510_053734.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

 

Those that don't drink coffee what do you drink in the morning. Soda?

 

 

20220510_053734.jpg

 

Sacrilege!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I like my coffee like I like my woman.....

 

 

 

Hot&strong!

 

We don't spend weekly moneys at DD or any other place and wait in those crazy lines.

We brew a pot every morning, peets or Starbucks. 

Timer goes off every morning. Have been doing this as long as I can remember. 

Those that don't drink coffee what do you drink in the morning. Soda?

 

 

20220510_053734.jpg

:th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want african coffee that makes you shake, poop and you need to eat something lol

Popper John was a coffee  Connoisseur  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, a good trip starts with a 4am wakeup. drive an hour to Newburyport, and Dunks.

 

A bad trip starts with a 8am wakeup and 4 missed alarms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2022 at 9:22 AM, bassmaster said:

I want african coffee that makes you shake, poop and you need to eat something lol

Popper John was a coffee  Connoisseur  

:laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use a coffee thermos and on days early on the water, I seem to like more sugar and milk for some reason...special treat for the day, I guess.  Then an egg sandwich for sure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zinger said:

I use a coffee thermos and on days early on the water, I seem to like more sugar and milk for some reason...special treat for the day, I guess.  Then an egg sandwich for sure...

:th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Anybody try the Mcgriddle

At McDonald's? 

 

 No but i try that tomato pesto thing from dd

God there coffee sux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, curran said:

For me, a good trip starts with a 4am wakeup. drive an hour to Newburyport, and Dunks.

 

A bad trip starts with a 8am wakeup and 4 missed alarms.

Well put. :th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.