codfish

What every good fishing trip starts with

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, Kones1 said:

Death wish and a few bongs

Did that once many moons ago.  Suffice it to say when a bass totally intent on suicide crashed my plug and tailwalked for a bit, my "finely adjusted reflexes" meant it took me a few seconds to say, "I think I got one" to which my brother said, "Was waiting for you to wake up"!!

At that very moment I swore never to fish stoned, any reductions to sensory and reflexive data analyses and actions is NOT acceptable...

Some thing special about sitting in my truck with the heat on full blast at 5am just watching the sun rise on the ocean:)

39 mins ago, codfish said:

Some thing special about sitting in my truck with the heat on full blast at 5am just watching the sun rise on the ocean:)

It's the time you should have been casting on the water lol. Why sit in the truck? :p

1 hour ago, Roccus7 said:

Did that once many moons ago.  Suffice it to say when a bass totally intent on suicide crashed my plug and tailwalked for a bit, my "finely adjusted reflexes" meant it took me a few seconds to say, "I think I got one" to which my brother said, "Was waiting for you to wake up"!!

At that very moment I swore never to fish stoned, any reductions to sensory and reflexive data analyses and actions is NOT acceptable...

If you do it often enough your reflexes won't slow down

16 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

If you do it often enough your reflexes won't slow down

Is this from personal experience? :shaky:

23 mins ago, bdowning said:

Is this from personal experience? :shaky:

Unfortunately, yes. I smoked cigarettes for 10+ years as well, but took Chantix to quit and haven't looked back. If there was a similar pill for the whacky tobaccy I would take it too. As much as I love the stuff leading research seems to say chronic users are more likely to suffer from an early heart attack