Jason B

Penn 525mag

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Penn 525mag used only handful of times, just a backup for my other mag. Comes with reel bag

$125 shipped pp

B1AB2E84-2F28-4D7C-9A10-00715E928E31.jpeg

24B6DB5B-24F6-4C94-9117-9BE4B13593A0.jpeg

3417A284-74A1-4DD1-9751-3DA6B58E406D.jpeg

16519042-F1B8-44CF-A48E-24F0DE96CBC7.jpeg

7EFAE4CA-B03B-4AA8-AEFE-C180CD5696FB.jpeg

Edited by Jason B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$125 is a very fair price. Let me think about it. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason B said:

$125 a fair price

If mtl50 decides against, then I'll be next in line.  I love those 525s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RP McMurphy said:

If mtl50 decides against, then I'll be next in line.  I love those 525s.

Sounds good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are awesome. I have a couple already so I am going to pass on it. Regrettably. Just comes at a bad time. But the asking price is way more than fair. Great price!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RP McMurphy said:

If mtl50 decides against, then I'll be next in line.  I love those 525s.

If you’re still up for it, it’s yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Jason B said:

If you’re still up for it, it’s yours.

 

4 hours ago, mark d said:

I request third in line at asking price.

Jason - sorry if I'm being a pain in the a$$.  I already have a couple of these. As I said, I love 'em.  Sounds like Mark has wanted to try one of these beauties - so I'll defer to Mark if he wants it.  If he declines, then I'll take it.  (Plus, I've never seen a 3rd in line work...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mark d said:

I request third in line at asking price. Always wanted one of these. Thanks

If you want it, it’s yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RP McMurphy said:

 

Jason - sorry if I'm being a pain in the a$$.  I already have a couple of these. As I said, I love 'em.  Sounds like Mark has wanted to try one of these beauties - so I'll defer to Mark if he wants it.  If he declines, then I'll take it.  (Plus, I've never seen a 3rd in line work...)

 

 hey, RP, thats damn nice of ya.  so now we have both seen third in line work for the first time. I will take it

57 mins ago, Jason B said:

If you want it, it’s yours

 

 thanks Jason, please pm me your info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RP McMurphy said:

 

 

8 hours ago, Jason B said:

 

 

 

 Jason, PP sent I will pm my address now....what kind of line is that ?  thanks again guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2022 at 6:12 PM, mtl50 said:

They are awesome. I have a couple already so I am going to pass on it. Regrettably. Just comes at a bad time. But the asking price is way more than fair. Great price!!!!!!

I have dealt with mtl50 on a couple buys this ain't no fluke he is a top notch guy for sure !! Third in line working is a testament to the absolutely quality folks on this site !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed....turns out the seller, Jason, lives near my mom. He dropped it off at her house today. ..thanks eveyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.