pressphotog

May 2022 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

507 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, mike07gsxr said:

430 am. Done fishing. Fish were caught. I'm exhausted and feeling horny...

Hey Mike. couldn’t get out for the night shift but the morning shift was good too. Although they got smaller.

See y’all tonight 

Eeeeels……

Edited by Eeeeels

46 mins ago, Eeeeels said:

Hey Mike. couldn’t get out for the night shift but the morning shift was good too. Although they got smaller.

See y’all tonight 

Eeeeels……

You guys have a cute affair going on.  I will meet you guys later

16 mins ago, fishless said:

When you don't come to the party we bring the party to you.  :th:

That works.. Party time!

2 hours ago, Eeeeels said:

See y’all tonight 

Eeeeels……

Hmmm.. Eeeeels couldn't make the night shift and Mike left feeling horny.. if only Eeeeels had managed to make the night shift.. :gay: sorry bud.. u made that one too easy:ginzo:

Did a little back water this morning since it was unfishable out front.  Only activity I found was a follow up on a plug with a swirl and not a touch.  Hopefully by Thursday things will have settled a bit and the fish start to move to the sand.

2 skunks last 2 trips moco rear.  Fish seemed to move somewhere or got lockjaw. I'd follow the crowd but I prefer to do the opposite. Rather get casting practice than fish shoulder to shoulder, that's me.  I always laugh to myself when guys are deep in conversation while standing in their waders, with idle rods and dry plugs in their bag. 

3 hours ago, JimK said:

Hmmm.. Eeeeels couldn't make the night shift and Mike left feeling horny.. if only Eeeeels had managed to make the night shift.. :gay: sorry bud.. u made that one too easy:ginzo:

Bait and wait…….

4 hours ago, Goldy said:

That works.. Party time!

I don't want to go back there anymore, almost got into a slapping/tickling contest last time I was there. I only go to amuse merman @mike07gsxr with my swimming and jumping/diving skills on the other side. He  comes out of hiding from his favorite bush and he seems to enjoy seeing me soaking wet and limping heading out. @Eeeeels be careful, that place consumes you, you may never go back to fishing anywhere else. 

33 mins ago, adobo said:

I don't want to go back there anymore, almost got into a slapping/tickling contest last time I was there. I only go to amuse merman @mike07gsxr with my swimming and jumping/diving skills on the other side. He  comes out of hiding from his favorite bush and he seems to enjoy seeing me soaking wet and limping heading out. @Eeeeels be careful, that place consumes you, you may never go back to fishing anywhere else. 

Thats bc its not real fishing.  Social scene