Slick706

St Croix Premier Rods FS

32 posts in this topic

I have a few St Croix rods for sale if anyone is interested. I have had these for years now and hardly use them. I am in central NJ. 

All rods are in excellent condition, cork and guides. Pics soon. 

St Croix Premier spin 5'6 2-6# UL 2 piece = $75 + shipping

St Croix Premier spin 6' 4-10# ML 1piece=$80 + shipping 

St Croix Premier spin 7' 6-12# M 1 piece = $90 prefer local pickup, I have to check and see if I have a tube for this one 

St Croix Premier cast 6' 10-17#M 1 piece =$65 + shipping 

3 mins ago, IcedFlounder said:

Pics of the 7’? If you have a tube for it and would like to ship I’ll take it, pending pictures

IcedFlounder, ok let me check in a few and get back to you with pics as well. 

1 hour ago, MdCrappie said:

5'6" in ULTRA LIGHT? I highly doubt it.

https://stcroixrods.com/products/premier-spinning

Several years ago St Croix made a "Premier Surf" rod - with cork tape handles -  that was 7 ft in med/fast and medium power as well as larger sizes

A higher grade of Triumph. I have had occasional luck by posters referring to the "Premier Surf" model as "Premier"and finding an awesome rod

I currently have several for light tackle plugging and always look for more

So.... while I appreciate your commentary I will continue to search whenever I see St Croix Premier Surf or inquire 

Even when a 7 Ft is posted as "Premier" I will inquire

Now - back to the sales thread

On 5/2/2022 at 0:20 PM, Slick706 said:

I have a few St Croix rods for sale if anyone is interested. I have had these for years now and hardly use them. I am in central NJ. 

All rods are in excellent condition, cork and guides. Pics soon. 

St Croix Premier spin 5'6 2-6# UL 2 piece = $75 + shipping

St Croix Premier spin 6' 4-10# ML 1piece=$80 + shipping 

St Croix Premier spin 7' 6-12# M 1 piece = $90 prefer local pickup, I have to check and see if I have a tube for this one 

St Croix Premier cast 6' 10-17#M 1 piece =$65 + shipping 

What is the butt length to center of reel seat on the casting rod? What oz weight is this M would you rate it? Cost to send the rod to 01778? Thanks some pictures would be great. 

On 5/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, prican1 said:

Slick706 has left the building........:wave:

So sorry guys, my mom is in the hospital and I received a call and have been there since. She is doing better thank god, it was a scare to say the least. I will put up pics in the next few minutes and answer all questions

1st pic is the tip of the 7ft spin rod

2nd pc from left to right is partial pic of 7ft M spin rod, 6ft M casting rod, 6 ft ML spin rod, 5'6 UL spin rod

3rd pic are the handle types - from left to right 5'6 UL. 6ft M Spin, 6ft M cast, 7ft M spin.

The remaining pics are from left to right 5'6 UL. 6ft M Spin, 6ft M cast, 7ft M spin.

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

On 5/3/2022 at 4:50 PM, young said:

What is the butt length to center of reel seat on the casting rod? What oz weight is this M would you rate it? Cost to send the rod to 01778? Thanks some pictures would be great. 

Young, here are the pics of the 6ft casting rod. Photos of length from center of reel seat to butt and model #. I have a tub, add $12 to ship and we are good.

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg