Albycor

West coast Hat Fling 2022! Sign ups

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey Tony,

You did a great job being Fling Captain.  The chile dogs were good and it was really crappy of Double D to lecture you about how beans don't belong in chile while he was stuffing his face with it.  Double D was sorely disappointed by the false advertising and cheers to whomever sucked him in.

Maybe Albycor will stop yelling at you now Tony that you did such a  good job.  I hope his son went far in the tourney and that he missed Koja.

Paladin was MIA and there was a lot of speculation as to what he was doing....nothing that I could mention in public.

Linesideslayer made a KILLER clams and linguine.  So simple that I might have to give it a try. 

It was great to see everyone ... including the Northerners.

PXL_20220716_183505971.jpg

Edited by put_em_back

It was good times, good grub also nice seeing everyone.. welcome back guy and g.. maybe next year Barry will make it,, also wouldn't mind seeing Tom and Shannon again .. I added a few plugs to my rotation.. now I just need to get on the surf and fish....

Good times and scored some goodies!

Wish I didn’t have to bail early.   Already looking forward to next year.

Thank you everyone for everything....Wonderful to see all you youngsters.... Guy...... that linguini was off the chart delicious.. yum yum yummy...... Hats off to all those that made it happen....

Had a great time as always. Good seeing the old crew. And, meeting new friends.Thank you Tony for spear heading it this year. Well done.:th: