Frank2104

AI fees

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

There was an article the other day where the author mentioned that it cost them $195 for AIMD OSV. It said $145 for OSV and $45 for entry fee?  Question 1- Last time I looked at NPS web site OSV access was $110?  Question 2- I have a lifetime senior pass for National Parks. I was assuming that would cover any entry fee. Am I wrong?

Thanks......working my into justifying the extra cost over my DE surf tag.

Posted (edited) · Report post

28 mins ago, Frank2104 said:

There was an article the other day where the author mentioned that it cost them $195 for AIMD OSV. It said $145 for OSV and $45 for entry fee?  Question 1- Last time I looked at NPS web site OSV access was $110?  Question 2- I have a lifetime senior pass for National Parks. I was assuming that would cover any entry fee. Am I wrong?

Thanks......working my into justifying the extra cost over my DE surf tag.

A week pass to AI MD is $25. A year pass is $45. An OSV pass is $110. So for the year and OSV pass it should be $155. I know because I just got an OSV pass and a year long pass to AI recently. Can’t help on question 2. I’d assume so, because it is a national park. Don’t know how he paid $195. There is a fee for different kinds of vehicle if I remember correctly. Maybe he had one that was more expensive then the standard car. Hope this helped

Edited by ProSkateFisherman

Your not wrong. $110 for OSV and the senior pass covers all National parks, just now you have to show ID with it.

Starting tomorrow (April 30th) they are removing the card reader booth

I gave up buying a Delaware osv permit 9 years ago and decided to make the extra drive to AIVA.

Havent looked back since.

Posted (edited) · Report post

They did away with the daytime 90 dollar pass some time ago.  Now its only the single $110 pass and the bullpen / camper flavors.

Edited by luckyOC