Goldy

The new van staal vsx model.

Rate this topic

416 posts in this topic

I’ve seen rumors on here. Did I miss a dedicated thread to the new VS yet?  

does anyone have information on this

There's been a few threads here. Lots of talk as well on the VS owners group on Facebook. All I know is it's ugly and PureFishing made a big mistake. 

I’ll be the first to say it. It’s hideous and pure fishing is retarded. If they’re going to release a VSX2, they better at least keep the current VSX in production.

3 hours ago, hhager23 said:

Anyone got pictures?

9670E265-40EB-4FF4-AF75-1BC78474DA14.jpeg

B0F903E5-5BAD-4DCE-B6D1-329995FD1920.jpeg

63B7E050-3A34-43CD-B301-3BB66A0BB6F7.jpeg

28093CCE-D7EB-4149-AE51-5538E0F2A458.jpeg

Looks like a VSX-VR marriage. skirted spool with a bailed/bail less option by changing rotors.

I like it.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, ASrod said:

I’ll be the first to say it. It’s hideous and pure fishing is retarded. If they’re going to release a VSX2, they better at least keep the current VSX in production.

Nope, saltwaters tackle out here on Longisland sent out a notice that they received the last shipment of the VSX series earlier in the week. 

Too me it'll come down to the "guts". If it's just a VSB with a lighter rotor and bailess kit not impressed. (Not that I don't like the VSB but you get the point)

Edited by jk20a3

And then pure fishing can make getting VSX parts impossible to get. 
Cancelled the self service kit already….just heard that a week or two ago after impossible to get for years. 
pure fishing is all about the $$

Anything to separate you and your $$$

By a brand and screw the angler I do believe is their game plan. 

14 mins ago, Surfratiam said:

And then pure fishing can make getting VSX parts impossible to get. 
Cancelled the self service kit already….just heard that a week or two ago after impossible to get for years. 
pure fishing is all about the $$

Anything to separate you and your $$$

By a brand and screw the angler I do believe is their game plan. 

PENN service and parts has been different. I was optimistic that VS would improve. 

10 mins ago, ged said:

PENN service and parts has been different. I was optimistic that VS would improve. 

What’s frustrating to me, and this may be my issue because I can’t find any Pure Fishing info on products, is the lack of communication with their customers. 
Where does it state no more VS repair kits available? We have issues with keeping certain braided lines on shelves but are working towards addressing that and  are shipping or not shipping?

A new vs will be out with x improvements so we may want to wait and not purchase a VSX. Or this lure is no longer available but we will have x lure out with x differences. 
Seems like a complete lack of communication with their new customer base. Or I am not looking in the correct spot. 

5 mins ago, Surfratiam said:

What’s frustrating to me, and this may be my issue because I can’t find any Pure Fishing info on products, is the lack of communication with their customers. 
Where does it state no more VS repair kits available? We have issues with keeping certain braided lines on shelves but are working towards addressing that and  are shipping or not shipping?

A new vs will be out with x improvements so we may want to wait and not purchase a VSX. Or this lure is no longer available but we will have x lure out with x differences. 
Seems like a complete lack of communication with their new customer base. Or I am not looking in the correct spot. 

Your expectations are way to high