Coyote pups

Rate this topic

Riverboat33

Friends' son was doing some turkey scouting this past weekend, found a coyote den with pups.  He went back the next day and they were gone.  Imagine she moved them after he was there. 

output_image1650929393123.jpg

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

2 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

That's a big litter, I doubt they'll all survive. I also doubt highly you could domesticate one even from a new born.

One of my mom's yorkies had 8 a few years back.  Mom looked like a damm potbellied pig! All survived too.  As far as my sis....She had good intentions, she thought it was a dog.  I don't remember what happened with it.   This was back in the early 90s.  

Between my mom and my sis bringing home every critter that was hurt or looked sad, we had quite the menagerie of a household.   

One of them found a swan that got hit and had a broken wing.  My mom set the bone, on the kitchen table no less, bandaged it and rehabbed the bird.  We had to bird for over a year.  Once it got used to us it became quite sociable. Chilled in our yard.   When it started flying onto the roof of the house, mom decided it was good to go.  

Nice litter........tried posting a pic a week or so back and got really immature responses by some of the regulars on here so I took it off.....I'll post the latest pic taken by another neighbor of the guy roaming our area.....called Howling Woods Farm where they raise wolves and e-mailed the owner some of the latest neighbor's photos.....he confirmed what we have here....

Beast.2.jpg

Beast.1.jpg

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

6 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Nice litter........tried posting a pic week or so back and got immature responses by some of the regulars on here so I took it off.....I'll post the latest pic taken by another neighbor of the beast roaming our area.....called Howling Woods Farm where they raise wolves and e-mailed the owner some of the latest nieghbor's photos.....he confirmed what we have here....

Beast.2.jpg

Is he admitting one of his wolves got loose?

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Please take your rediculous remarks elsewhere......thanks.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

32 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Nice litter........tried posting a pic a week or so back and got really immature responses by some of the regulars on here so I took it off.....I'll post the latest pic taken by another neighbor of the guy roaming our area.....called Howling Woods Farm where they raise wolves and e-mailed the owner some of the latest neighbor's photos.....he confirmed what we have here....

Beast.2.jpg

Beast.1.jpg

Big coyote.

No.......wolf hybrid according to the experts.....this guy is way bigger and taller than the yotes we have here....quite a few neighbors have seen him including my wife and it's no coyote for sure.

"Gird Your Loins"

"Coywolves are a cross between a coyote and a wolf. They're increasingly common in the northeast, including New Jersey. They're about twice the size of coyotes, with larger jaws and bigger muscles, the better for eating big prey like deer.Nov 10, 2015".............

"Gird Your Loins"