bob_G

Man, I'm not liking all these seals

Rate this topic

301 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Orcas! Orcas! We need more orcas!

The perfect predator we need - eats a ton of seals and stays away from people so nobody loses their s***

On 6/9/2022 at 4:49 AM, LB said:

They made them in Alaska in 1964 when l was there, but l bought a pair of RedWing boots when l got there they were made from Kangaroo hide they were good but knee-high are the way to go in deep snow.

The Marine Mammal Protection Act wasn't signed into law until 1973. I doubt that they're still made in Alaska. ;) 

Even if they're still made in one of Canada's northern territories, it may be illegal to import them into the US, for an internet dealer.

On 6/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, stripahslayah said:

The perfect predator we need - eats a ton of seals and stays away from people so nobody loses their s***

Domes day.JPG

On 6/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, stripahslayah said:

Not sure but, I think they don't hit up people Is because we mostly don't venture out into the waters they roam.  If they were to change their hunting regions southerly, maybe they would start taking tastes of the vacationing bipedal morsels more often.

2 hours ago, chisler said:

Not sure but, I think they don't hit up people Is because we mostly don't venture out into the waters they roam.  If they were to change their hunting regions southerly, maybe they would start taking tastes of the vacationing bipedal morsels more often.

I don’t know, there’s orca interactions which humans throughout the world, but there’s never been an attack in the wild.  Google New Zealand orcas- there’s a resident population that occasionally  swims amongst beach goers.  I’m sure there’s also surfers and kayakers in the Alaska/British Columbia area, but the only snacking on humans has been by sharks.

I think I’d feel safe paddling around orcas, but I’ll do my best to stay away from white sharks.

23 hours ago, KCoffey said:

New England Orcas are vegan.

Nope, their smarter that the average Human.  :)

Seal was droppong dead barely keeping its head up at times and washing to shore.

Has that bird flue.

Thing was sad to look at

8 mins ago, bassmaster said:

**** these **** **** things

You smelly fish stealing ****s

Why is it always my best lures

It's tough to be the bassmaster.:laugh: