Cape Cod Charlie's is gone

Rate this topic

bob_G

Sad, I'll miss the sight of it, always drew me to to it, think I was only in there two or three times. I think it was because every book and magazine article referenced it and the name and location to the ditch was inviting, I mean Cape Cod Charlies in a 2 story run down red house, dirt parking lot kind of place, a mile or so from the ditch, that was a real B & T shop for folks that fished. 

Another part of those days is gone. RIP CCC

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

7 mins ago, Highlander1 said:

Sad, I'll miss the sight of it, always drew me to to it, think I was only in there two or three times. I think it was because every book and magazine article referenced it and the name and location to the ditch was inviting, I mean Cape Cod Charlies in a 2 story run down red house, dirt parking lot kind of place, a mile or so from the ditch, that was a real B & T shop for folks that fished. 

Another part of those days is gone. RIP CCC

You are thinking of the wrong place IMO.

12 hours ago, K Foley said:

You are thinking of the wrong place IMO.

Maybe my description is off, was the color brown, it was on the right after a rotary out of BuzzardsBay, before you got to it there was a breakfast place on the left. Wasn't a campground nearby too? Its not my area but I been through there at least 30 times over the years. 

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

My grandfathers trailer was P-53 at the BSP, my brother and I used to take the trail by the bridge that came out right by Charlies.  Still can picture it in my head

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever~Jacques Yves Cousteau

As I said, if those walls could talk. :niffty:

Cape Cod Charlie's was one of Myles J. Connor's favorite places to discuss "business" when he had to move "merchandise".

When Myles and his thugs showed up, I was always told to leave for a few hours.

The Sultan of Sluggo