Vegas Baby!

Niffty

I say that like it's a vacation. It's not. Freelancing for a former employer at a trade show. (I split with the place that had the podcast debacle. It's a story...)

Not gambling. Not going to any shows. Not sure what I'm gonna do besides work, actually... :huh:  But I'm happy the big ole conference is back on again. 

Anybody need me to place any bets for them while I'm here?

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

18 mins ago, oax said:

Will you be flying on a carrier that supports free breathing or one where the obedience mask is still required?

Looks like plenty of folks without masks. I myself have adopted the mask for air travel permanently. Simply to avoid catching a cold. Used to travel constantly, and honestly,  can't believe I didn't do it back then. I'll be asleep anyway. 

Edited by Niffty

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

2 hours ago, Niffty said:

Looks like plenty of folks without masks. I myself have adopted the mask for air travel permanently. Simply to avoid catching a cold. Used to travel constantly, and honestly,  can't believe I didn't do it back then. I'll be asleep anyway. 

Well if you must, at least go with something unconventional.  Remember, you have an image to maintain here as Head Mistress...

"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it"

17 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

r u done for the day? or still working?

I just landed. On my way to work straight from the airport. 

Slept 2 hours last and its the first day of the show. Insomnia. Not misbehaving. :(